PDA

View Full Version : Moving Servers & Development

Sir Rogers
21-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, we are moving servers to Eurobattle. Their website is www.eurobattle.net, you will find all the information you need to be able to log onto their servers.

I need some sleep now, so the bot will not be working midday today as I ran into some problems converting in between the servers.
The bot will hopefully be online tonight and host games on Eurobattle, channel dotarank.

... <i>continuing from where the news stopped </i> ...

I have been seriously disappointed in the drop of manners in games recently, and some might try to argue that the bot problems were a cause for it, but I'm not buying that. I think some people forgot that DotArank is foremost a friendly gaming community and not a social circle for a bunch of friends that can hide behind a set of rules and moral standards to discriminate against newcomers. Where I have previously been pretending to be blind on some discrimination against newcomers because due to our special circumstances: being in beta, DIV dieing, dotarank getting popular too soon, not having a finished structure, etc...

That is the past. From now on we are running a complete zero-toleration policy. Due to the changes in the bot infrastructure, and recent developments, we will need fewer GMs and be more selective about our members of staff. As always users are encouraged to report any other player (including GMs) when they aren't behaving properly. Just because someone is a GM that doesn't mean you can't talk up, you have all right to speak up if you can back it up.

There will be a lot of changes in the way things will be run. We will have a new server admin for Eurobattle and we will only keep about a third of the current GMs. U.cant.win and myself sat down tonight and made a selection, taking only the GMs to the next stage that have really contributed to the community and shown integrity in their dedication, motivation and manners whilst setting a good example for the community.

As I said, the bots will hopefully be online tonight, which will give everyone enough time to read a bit about Eurobattle and get accustomed to the new territory. DotArank will be the official community to run organised dota games with an outstanding gamequality. I have been talking to Eurobattle management for some time now and we have their full support. As I said I was disappointed by the drop in the gamequality recently and that will change.

I see this as a next step, the beta time on Northrend gave us enough time to filter and weed out a lot of players whilst also leaving room to discover some true gems in this community. As I said, DotArank is moving on to the next stage, the restructuring of the members of staff will be announced in a couple of days.

I also have to report that the work on the new design and forums is a bit stagnant, we're still looking for more designers to apply.

You will probably run into some problems whilst trying to configure the Eurobattle connection. You will still be able to join bnet at any time if you wish to do so, Eurobattle will just be another server on your Realm list. If you run into problems, please read the stickies on the Eurobattle forums first and if it still doesn't work, then post your question here or on their forums. If needed we will organise a detailed how-to sticky.

That's everything for now. Here's the tutorial on how to get started on Eurobattle: How-To (http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5595.0)

Regards,
Sir Rogers

NETRAT
21-04-2009, 11:25 AM
im having difficulties with connecting to server and i cant find any topic explaining how to solve problems with connection...
account name "netrat" is bisy
i dont really think its a good idea...

--recent update--

ok, so i finally joined eurobattle.net with account "netrat_dr", i downloaded wrong version of client(it was too old, in faq "how to connect" there is a link to old version 1.22, so make sure ur downloading 1.23 version of client, u can find it here (http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?p=949392) after "1) Download our new installer:"), everything seems fine atm, though channel "dotarank" is empty
one more note - ur supposed to install client to the same folder with ur warcraft III, so that euroloader.exe and wc3.exe are in the same folder
after installing it, use euroloader.exe to run wc3 with eurobattle.net gateway working properly

Dope_Man
21-04-2009, 01:09 PM
I also successfully connected to Eurobattle, my nick "Dope_Man".

lol_sex
21-04-2009, 01:25 PM
-.-

did everything.....typed in my acc and pw end then its stuck....did i miss something?

2advanced
21-04-2009, 02:16 PM
well i registrated, confirmed, activated and installed but i miss the eurobattle server in game
anyone could help?

NETRAT
21-04-2009, 02:24 PM
well i registrated, confirmed, activated and installed but i miss the eurobattle server in game
anyone could help?
make sure u start game via euroloader.exe and if u have file eurobattle.reg try merging it to registry & after that start euroloader.exe

Andersfizel
21-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Sounds cool
Will ranks etc be moved also? I know it doesnt matter just a good indicator for skill(leaving wise).

potmus
21-04-2009, 02:48 PM
I moved succesfully to eurobattle, nick is still potmus!

After running the installer, I had to doubleclick the eurobattle.reg file (shows up in your wc3 folder) in order for the eurobattle server to show up (as Netrat said). This is probably your issue also 2advanced.

lol_sex
21-04-2009, 02:54 PM
solved acc lol_sex

Friesisch-Scott
21-04-2009, 03:04 PM
I did it!

Friesisch_Scott now as the do not allow an "-" character.

2advanced
21-04-2009, 03:18 PM
yes thank you problem solved

Sir Rogers
21-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Alright guys, I'm glad to see so many positive responses. I will change the "Battle.Net" tab on the website now so you will be able to register and confirm your account.

The bot is already online in the eurobattle channel but isn't hosting yet, you can register your accounts. I have to do some more bugtesting before I'll leave it to host games.

Andersfizel
21-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Hmm im in channel: dotarank but see no bot?

Nvm, i added dotarank.com to friends and saw it was in testgame

Fluffy
21-04-2009, 06:11 PM
i got there without any trouble, yeah, luck be with me
but this freaking bot learned to speak, i am kinda afraid of him

btw do u get the same rank then u had before, would be nice

Cnacnel
22-04-2009, 01:17 AM
K I'm already there. Can you do spambot for channel "clan dr"?

Sirian
22-04-2009, 11:22 AM
pitty most gms aint able to host games there anymore.. so there will be no more morning games as there wont be enuf to sign =/

Fluffy
22-04-2009, 11:25 AM
why does the gm cant host anymore?

Flutschi
22-04-2009, 11:27 AM
sure they can..

Rogers fixed the bot now, all is working..

signing, hosting, playing, rocking, owning, fighting.. and much more

Shabazza
22-04-2009, 01:37 PM
woah the pubgames at eurobattle are the worst I've ever seen.
70% get boots first regardless of their hero.
people are flaming although they really don't know how to play. they KS each other on purpose and then boast how good they are wtf?

Sir Rogers
22-04-2009, 02:18 PM
people are flaming although they really don't know how to play. they KS each other on purpose and then boast how good they are wtf?

That's why they have safelisted communities and inhouses running, the pubs aren't great. I will see what we can do about that to bring new players. The admins said it wouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to have it dotarank players only at first to keep it small and do work on the development.

On a side-note all GMs that registered have their access now.

DWMC
22-04-2009, 03:39 PM
I've been reading a little on eurobattle.net and I decided not to go there. Something that really made me look upon eurobattle as a negative thing is the following:

A full carry has no obligation to gang, help team in early game, his obligation is to farm, and that means almost never to miss a creep, in other words have very good micro and farming abilities, this is the lowest factor of any newcomer.

Knowing this, you'll ask yourself this question "SO, when am I going to be able to play my favourite hero like spectre, razor, mortred, all of those carry heroes that you played in pubs?". Here's the average curve of how things would probably progress.

1st Month - Playing supports mostly, maybe from time to time, someone would give you to play semi-tank or semi-support, that depends on captain only. This would probably be the worst period as you have to be everyone's ward biatch.

2-3 Months - IF you manage to get that far, you'd probably earn some confidence factor among captains, you'll play support only if you want to, but may have the freedom of choice to pick a tank or semi-carry. In this stage some other newcomer would probably take your place in the 1st month period.

4+ Months - Well, depending on how much you have proven this far, this could be time when you will gain enough confidence to play some of the carry heroes, and some of the most important roles in the team.

This is prolly the worst crap I've ever heard concerning DotA :-\ If I for 1 month should play only support heroes and buying wards for everyone, I would lose my interest in DotA completely.
The great thing about DotA is the many possibilities. +90 heroes to choose from and no thing such as "Best item-build". Simply. Every game is different from the previous one.
This attitude of eurobattle kills the fun completely imo and therefor would I rather play normal pubgames at Northrend than this -.-

NETRAT
22-04-2009, 03:53 PM
This is prolly the worst crap I've ever heard concerning DotAindeed
but this rules have nothing about dotarank, u gonna keep playing dotarank games as usual - hero u want & the way u want

Sir Rogers
22-04-2009, 05:36 PM
I've been reading a little on eurobattle.net and I decided not to go there. Something that really made me look upon eurobattle as a negative thing is the following:

A full carry has no obligation to gang, help team in early game, his obligation is to farm, and that means almost never to miss a creep, in other words have very good micro and farming abilities, this is the lowest factor of any newcomer.

Knowing this, you'll ask yourself this question "SO, when am I going to be able to play my favourite hero like spectre, razor, mortred, all of those carry heroes that you played in pubs?". Here's the average curve of how things would probably progress.

1st Month - Playing supports mostly, maybe from time to time, someone would give you to play semi-tank or semi-support, that depends on captain only. This would probably be the worst period as you have to be everyone's ward biatch.

2-3 Months - IF you manage to get that far, you'd probably earn some confidence factor among captains, you'll play support only if you want to, but may have the freedom of choice to pick a tank or semi-carry. In this stage some other newcomer would probably take your place in the 1st month period.

4+ Months - Well, depending on how much you have proven this far, this could be time when you will gain enough confidence to play some of the carry heroes, and some of the most important roles in the team.

This is prolly the worst crap I've ever heard concerning DotA :-\ If I for 1 month should play only support heroes and buying wards for everyone, I would lose my interest in DotA completely.
The great thing about DotA is the many possibilities. +90 heroes to choose from and no thing such as "Best item-build". Simply. Every game is different from the previous one.
This attitude of eurobattle kills the fun completely imo and therefor would I rather play normal pubgames at Northrend than this -.-

I didn't know this and I have no idea where you found it. Eurobattle is a server like bnet. There is no regulation on how dotarank games are to be played, it is solely governed by ourselves.

I added the suppport and how-to for linux/mac os users, check the sticky.

Orcley
22-04-2009, 06:00 PM
I understand what you're trying to do Rogers, but this is not a smart move. I understand that you're trying to steer dotarank away from the tight inner circles of assholes that critisize your every move, such as DCE, but unfortunately it is the most consistant method for a community of this type.

This community is not a large one. Only with a large community are social groups mostly abolished, because there are so many people you can just go into the next game and not recognise anyone. So infact, a small community like this is very much dependant on social circles to set the standards for newcomers. These standards are often considered elitest, but in reality are not a big deal, or a huge ask. The deliverance of these standards is a delicate matter however; a touch that some lack, but this is the only instance I would consider "badmanner." Sometimes particular groups of friends overstep their mark, in which case you act, as admin, and turn them down a notch, but it is a natural part of multiplayer gaming.

At the end of the day, DotaRank is very, VERY fresh, and moving everything over to a new server is too much to ask. I really doubt you'll get the same numbers as you did on Bnet, or the same quality. DotaRank to me, was a kind of small group gathering of various inhouse players (social circles) that played some casual and generally fun games. Tyr would host his game, and you would see names like Joice, Pienzor, Tex, CNA, etc join for some Dota with very little fuss.

Perhaps you set out with an idea to create something epic, but instead ended up with something smaller, but still special. I suggest you roll with what you have now instead of trying to alter it, before it's too late. You need to re-evaluate your goals and objectives, because you're at the tipping point now.

[sFs]Prophet
22-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Glad to see all of you XD /f add [BoS]Silver (it's my account on Eurobattle) :D

Shabazza
22-04-2009, 06:36 PM

you are talking about this: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=79827 ?
Yeah already saw it myself. Really funny, especially since the current version doesn't really need a carry in a good team.
I kinda want to sign up there just to rage carry with dazzle or lich. Fuck yeah dagon lich!

Sir Rogers
22-04-2009, 06:36 PM
I understand what you're trying to do Rogers, but this is not a smart move. I understand that you're trying to steer dotarank away from the tight inner circles of assholes that critisize your every move, such as DCE, but unfortunately it is the most consistant method for a community of this type.

This community is not a large one. Only with a large community are social groups mostly abolished, because there are so many people you can just go into the next game and not recognise anyone. So infact, a small community like this is very much dependant on social circles to set the standards for newcomers. These standards are often considered elitest, but in reality are not a big deal, or a huge ask. The deliverance of these standards is a delicate matter however; a touch that some lack, but this is the only instance I would consider "badmanner." Sometimes particular groups of friends overstep their mark, in which case you act, as admin, and turn them down a notch, but it is a natural part of multiplayer gaming.

At the end of the day, DotaRank is very, VERY fresh, and moving everything over to a new server is too much to ask. I really doubt you'll get the same numbers as you did on Bnet, or the same quality. DotaRank to me, was a kind of small group gathering of various inhouse players (social circles) that played some casual and generally fun games. Tyr would host his game, and you would see names like Joice, Pienzor, Tex, CNA, etc join for some Dota with very little fuss.

Perhaps you set out with an idea to create something epic, but instead ended up with something smaller, but still special. I suggest you roll with what you have now instead of trying to alter it, before it's too late. You need to re-evaluate your goals and objectives, because you're at the tipping point now.

No offense Orcley, I stopped reading at "I understand what you're trying to do...", because you really don't. I will most probably read the rest of your post at another point when I have the time to dive into it.

Let's lay it out clear: Blizzard introduced the Warden and I do not have the time to update the bots with the Anti-Warden. Believe it or not, but I do actually have a life and university exams to pass. Eurobattle does not have Warden and so I had to make a choice. I moved there to be able to still provide games to the dotarank community. I am very aware of the risks that I am taking here, but the players that actually care about the community already came over and are having games on Eurobattle. I understand that there are other people who care, but have friends on battle.net and therefore aren't moving.

Eurobattle is the best choice in the longer run, as the staff who are maintaining it care about the players and the server. It will be a much more stable base for a community. This is the way dotarank is going. I am not saying we're not ever going to come back to Northrend, we probably will, but it will take around 3 months until that happens, and that's a rough estimate.

So everyone that does care about the community and wants to have good games, it only takes 10 minutes to set up and join us on Eurobattle. I am very open to discussion about the future of the community, however I will not tolerate any negative comments about moving to Eurobattle to myself or other players. The decision has been made and this is how it will happen, anyone opposing the decision will face the consequences for doing so.

Nothing will change, if the dotarank players move from Northrend to Eurobattle then they will still play with their dotarank friends just on a different server.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Orcley
22-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Ill make my peace and be done with it.

NETRAT
22-04-2009, 08:52 PM
You're extremely defensive because you know this is a dumb idea. You'll be lucky if you get anything near 20 reliable and consistantly active players on this laggy private server crap. Warden is a problem yes - but people dont need a bot to host a game. There is alot of different ways you can create a "Dota Community." Your post seems like a plea in my eyes.

Whatever, I dont really care. I just like to trying to make people see their mistakes. Unfortunately most are not intelligent enough to see them. I see this is a lost cause, so ill make my peace and be done with it.
u really dont know what ure talking about... i've seen 30 players in channel today, though the bot is still on the stage of assimilation to the new realm. The main idea is to keep community compact for now, till the most of problems will be solved. It's not a mistake, it's supposed to be in this state for now, cuz it's the best for community atm.

Flutschi
22-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Better to have 20 player who can play, than to have 100 player who trashtalk, flame, cheat, noobing, assholing, and so on..

yes, my english is good thx

and yes, rogers has a life, sometimes he dissappears in skype, and i think "wtf, he went away from computer?"

Sir Rogers
22-04-2009, 10:25 PM
You're extremely defensive because you know this is a dumb idea. You'll be lucky if you get anything near 20 reliable and consistantly active players on this laggy private server crap. Warden is a problem yes - but people dont need a bot to host a game. There is alot of different ways you can create a "Dota Community." Your post seems like a plea in my eyes.

Whatever, I dont really care. I just like to trying to make people see their mistakes. Unfortunately most are not intelligent enough to see them. I see this is a lost cause, so ill make my peace and be done with it.

I would also like to say that this is not anything like a plea, it's the way things are going, there isn't another option.

As I said I encourge positive discussions and please do voice your opinion, but only if you do so with manners and good reason.
Orcley's childish behaviour isn't acceptable by any means. He's been banned from the communtiy and the forums as a result of his actions and his total disrespect.

I know the Eurobattle Installer isn't perfect and requires getting used to, but it works. If anyone encounters problems, feel free to contact me via PM or on Northrend (if you catch me while I'm not afk) and I will help you out.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

cibes
23-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Orcley's post definitely wasn't good manners but banning people for a post stating a - (okay, ... ) very - sceptic state,ment is a bit harsh in my opinion. I'm myself not too happy with having to setup yet more changes. I'll try anyway - hadn't had the time yet though.
I greatly respect and appreciate your concern for good manners Roger but sometimes it gives me the impression of a very radical and restrictive rule.

PS.
Don't take anything of this personal. I'm ready for some aggressive replies ;)

Sirian
23-04-2009, 01:04 PM
well he was already banned from dotarank games because of his intollerable behaviour against 'noobs'.

fukctard
23-04-2009, 01:25 PM
This new server/community story is driving me nuts. I cannot login onto the server cuz my pw is wrong. I´ve created my account and activated it...
Besides I cant use my main email for register cuz "It doesnt looks like a real mail adresse" -.-

ThokeGM
23-04-2009, 02:42 PM
This new server/community story is driving me nuts. I cannot login onto the server cuz my pw is wrong. I´ve created my account and activated it...
Besides I cant use my main email for register cuz "It doesnt looks like a real mail adresse" -.-

Don't use the eurobattle forum/community. Just use this :)

I have the same problem so I just won't use eurobattle.

To be a registered user all you need to do is click 'Battle.net' at the top of the screen and choose Eurobattle and then write your name. Then enter the game and type !confirm either to the bot or in the channel.

mapispebozgori
23-04-2009, 03:47 PM
when will bot be up?

Sir Rogers
23-04-2009, 04:40 PM
when will bot be up?

It is already up on Eurobattle. The channelbot doesn't work, that means a GM has to host games, however there's enough GMs online, it's not a problem.

The games hosted are perfectly stable and lagfree. The bot hasn't been disconnected once from Eurobattle, so it's all good.

Fluffy
23-04-2009, 04:54 PM
dunno why some people dont want to change because its too much work to do. its not more than 3 minutes to set up and u can play a dotarank game like before. but for some this three minutes seem to be enough for a good game. there are some other reasons like friends on Northrend i fully understand, so i hope DR will be back on Northrend in some month.
i think it was a good choice to change to eurobattle since some games are better then no games.

now when the bot is running constantly what are the next things you will work on? the balance system?
and will the previous games added to the new ones. doesnt matter for now, but when the balance system is there it will maybe.

Fluffy

Sir Rogers
23-04-2009, 04:58 PM
dunno why some people dont want to change. its not more than 3 minutes to set up and u can play a dotarank game like before. but for some this three minutes seem to be enough for a good game
i think it was a good choice to change to eurobattle since some games are better then no games. Hope it will be back on Northrend some time, because not all want to come to eurobattle

now when the bot is running constantly what are the next things you will work on? the balance system?
and will the previous games added to the new ones. doesnt matter for now, but when the balance system is there it will maybe.

Fluffy

The first thing that I'm working on is completely lagfree games and making everything a 100% stable and working on multiple servers.

After that I'll work on the balancing system. Once the balancing system is done, I'll do work on the website.

And once we change to the new website and everything is running smoothly I will work on a fix for Northrend.

Eurobattle is now the test server until we're out of beta. Once everything works just fine and we can go out of Beta I will work on getting dotarank to other servers.

Andersfizel
23-04-2009, 07:01 PM

Have u run the eurobatlle regristry in wc3 folder? Until u do so u wont log in to eurobatlle server. ATM ur probably tryiing to log in on northrend

Sirian
23-04-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah i gotta run the eurobattle registry thingy everytime i want to join eurobnet. its because i switch between servers a lot though.

fukctard
24-04-2009, 01:25 PM
No I did not Rogers ::)
but thanks for ur tutorial. I´ve done it now

and thanks for the advise Sirian. Everything works fine now
:)

Randall Flagg
25-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Ok, joined correctly in Euro....now how can i find Dotarank Games?

Sirian
25-04-2009, 12:41 PM
channel: dotarank
bot is in there and spams running games, gms host them regularly

A_BIT_SOBER
25-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Pff....Guys,im not rly sure if i can follow u in this new server...

mishania
25-04-2009, 11:04 PM
well, i use mac and don't want to install parallels cause i believe it slows down the system. It is sad that i am missing out some good games. On the other hand, i am graduating this year, so will use that time to study for exams. Hope eurobattle could come up with mac loader. Think that will see u all soon.

_Seeker_
26-04-2009, 02:54 PM
I remember a question about mac on eurobattle,but i don`t recall if it was resolved. But you can make a thread on Technical support about this,and you will get your answer quite fast.

Mr_kirke
27-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Hey rogers, First of all gj. It seems the boot is working great.
Regarding problems with setting the installer I have a question.
1) Every time I change from eurobattle.net to Nothrend the option of logging on to eurobattle.net is gone the next time I start my WC3. So I have to run the installer again to join.
Is this nessesary or is there another way?

Regards,
Mr_kirke

Sir Rogers
27-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey rogers, First of all gj. It seems the boot is working great.
Regarding problems with setting the installer I have a question.
1) Every time I change from eurobattle.net to Nothrend the option of logging on to eurobattle.net is gone the next time I start my WC3. So I have to run the installer again to join.
Is this nessesary or is there another way?

Regards,
Mr_kirke

All you have to do is doubleclick the .reg file in your wc3 folder. I'm pretty sure there is a work-around for that, but I haven't found anything yet.

So no, you don't have to run the installer again, just the registry file.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Ko34eTo
28-04-2009, 04:25 PM
how to join the bot?

iwontcarry
28-04-2009, 04:59 PM
the bot is located on eurobattle in channel dotarank. all you have to do is connect to eurobattle server (for instructions see page 1), go into the previously named channel and either !sign for a game, or wait until a GM hosts a game.

If you have problems connecting to the server, please provide us with further informations.
If you are on eurobattle and got some other issues, feel free to ask in channel, the right persons given, you may get your answer pretty fast. Or just make another post.

Mr_kirke
29-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks Rogers it wotrks fine now. Unfortunately the wait time for a game is still high. Hope it will brought down as more players are joining.
Keep up the good work. We are some out here who really apriciate it.

Regards

Mallobag
01-05-2009, 04:24 PM
DEUTSCH UND ENGLISCH problem solve problem lösung
ok there are not enugh ppl in eurobattle... i think, a lot of ppl just dont get how to get this prog run!

there are some probs i had ... maybe it will help

1. install the newest version of the prog .. link in rogers post
2. install it in the warcraft folder. Standart in this program is c:/program files/warcraft III in many europ countrys its c:/programme/wacraft III u need to change this or it wount work
3. double click the eurobattle reg file in your warcraft folder
4. u need to activate your battlenet account on eurobattle not just register on forum....

you can switch between eurobattle and battle.net-- just start warcraft normaly and choose northrend....
befor switching back to eurobattle just doubleklick the reg file again.....

und nun für die deutschen die des englischen nicht so mächtig sind und dort schon versagen....

ich hatte auch paar probleme bis ich den mist zum laufen gebracht habe....

1.die neuste software runterladen. ist in sir rogers 1. post zu finden.
2. bei der isntallation drauf achten das es in den warcraft III ordner installiert wird. weil standartmäßig der englische pfad angegeben ist -- nämlich in program files und nicht in programme
3. ihr müsst in dem ordner warcraft III nach der installation von eurobattle die reg datai eurobattle.reg ausführen .. dann die eurobattle.exe,,,
4. wichtig ist auch ihr müsst euern account registieren auf der homepage von eurobattle.net also nicht nur forum anmelden sondern auch registrieren...

ihr könnt danach auch wieder ganz normal ins battlenet gehen.. dann startet einfach die frozen.exe und wählt als realm northrend aus.
bevor ihr dann wieder eurobattle joint müsst ihr einfach nur die regfile wieder ausführen

i hope there will be some more ppl on eurobattle and dotarank soon
ich hoff es kommen jezt mal paar mehr leute zu eurobattle und dotarank

gl hf and bye

lol_sex
24-06-2009, 12:47 AM
atm im rly pissed.......i have no real games anymore....hustlin´ in clan nol ect[but Sober seems tp be the only skilled greek ;) <3<3<3<3]...llooking for games but i rly miss those dr ppl and games where u know that u can count on everyone of ur 4 allies ....is there any conceivable point of time when DR returns to Bnet?

marlborolight
24-06-2009, 09:20 AM
I rly dont know,hope soon.But untill than come to euro u need 2-3 min to dl it + reg acc.,than 1 min more to jump into server ,so dont w8 ,just join us ..

Fluffy
24-06-2009, 01:00 PM
yeah its done really fast
sir rogers said something the time returning in bnet at the news on the start page. he said about 2 weeks on 16th June, but u shouldnt wait, because eurobattle is nice too

lol_sex
24-06-2009, 08:46 PM
ok i return tonight

Sir Rogers
24-06-2009, 11:35 PM
ok i return tonight

Bring the girl in your sig with you please. I'll provide the drinks :-)

kukuruza
15-09-2009, 04:50 PM

Fluffy
15-09-2009, 06:06 PM
u mean the non-dr games?
thats what i have experienced too, euro likes boots first.