PDA

View Full Version : !votermk command

Fluffy
18-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Hey there,
can anyone of u explain to me how this command works? Sometimes 3 votes are enough, sometimes 6 arent enough, must be something with gamelength. Just now had a game we lost all 3 lanes really hard starting 9-2 or something then one guy dropped from our team. We got 6 (or maybe even 7) votes for a rmk but wasnt enough, because it took a while to make everyone clear that it is waste of time.
I am really mad about the guys who didnt type it, that was 15 minutes waste of my time till we could ff. Should be banned for such a behaviour imo because 1 guy who have fun pawning total underleveled heros is wasting the time of all others.

Fluffy

psf_kurt
18-05-2009, 03:45 AM
I am really mad about the guys who didnt type it, that was 15 minutes waste of my time till we could ff. Should be banned for such a behaviour imo because 1 guy who have fun pawning total underleveled heros is wasting the time of all others.

Fluffy

Hi Fluffy, I know you are talking about me.

So you are saying that I should be banned because one of your team left/got dc and I wanted to keep playing?...come on. As far as I know, no one is forced to !ff, or !votermk.

Worse scenarios have been turned around.

Maybe what could be banneable its the perma spam on screen of !ff when you know its not time, or just encouraging your team to stay at fountain and go AFK.

Just think about it.

Fluffy
18-05-2009, 09:35 AM
First of all i was furious about the game and i apologize for the !ff spam, it was less then 1 minute missing and i stoped it.
I didnt camped fountain for more then 2minute, it was more like running out 10 sec, getting killed by 3 heros with +5 lvls and starting from fountain again.
Second u cant compare !ff and !votermk. !ff is enabled after 30minute when there is no leaver, therefore the !votermk command was introduced. And when we got a leaver after 12 minutes, having 9-2 score and nobody got anyfarm, where ur team got freefarm and it was obvious that it would go on like this, how u think it should be turned around? Nobody cant be forced to !ff, thats a good thing, but imo its just a matter of good behaviour not to prolong a game noone of the others want to play anymore. This is not div where all players just want the +score and i hope it wont become this kind of community.
The thing i want to discuss in this thread is not about banning people that like pubstomb, thats just my personal opinion and i dont think that most people here got games like this before
I want to get some info about the !votermk command. It should be changed that the whole leaver team + 1-2 from the other team are enough.

Sry for my behaviour again,
Fluffy

Cnacnel
18-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I thought a bit about it and it seems to me that if you "!votermk" before 10th minute, you need 3 persons, whilst after 10th minute you need 7.

Fluffy, remember that you have a "!report" command and such behaviour is not considered bannable imo (your abuse of "!ff" might be). However, I'd be glad if Roger would change the border from 7 to 6 ppl as it needs 3/4 players from the "leaver team" and 3/5 gamers from "full team" - that is, a majority from both teams.

And Kurt, your message should be written as a PM to fluffy. We don't need a personal quarrel here (please?). Nevertheless, you had a point, it's true that no one is forced to "!ff" or "!voteremake" yet I'd most probably remake such game as it was likely totally unbalanced.

Fluffy
18-05-2009, 10:52 AM
well i couldn't know who did not vote for rmk, because most of them wrote it in ally chat and it was clear that it is not banable, so didn't want to waste the time of a gm.
I dont know if i was reported for the !ff spam, i told right after it that it was me. hope u don't ban me for 10 seconds my brain stopped working. when u do so i have to live with it, can't do more than apologize for it.

i think then we missed the 10 minute mark by about 2 mins
back to topic. i think 6/9 or even 5/9 would be more then enough, that means that more people dislike playing on than people wants to play on.
i think wasting 10 - 20 minutes is better than wasting 30.

Flutschi
18-05-2009, 11:41 AM
u could report with "!report <ownslot> i dont know who exactly did not votermk, but he sure did destroy our game."
then we can watch replay, and see who didnt votermk and if its banable or not..

but dont abuse it.

Anyway.. im sure if rogers is back from examn and stuff (drinking after examn is a part of exam :P ) he will work on the bot again and will answer all your suggestions :)
just be patient for now, and try to make the best of it!

tripping
19-05-2009, 10:37 AM

Fluffy

Hi Fluffy, I know you are talking about me.

So you are saying that I should be banned because one of your team left/got dc and I wanted to keep playing?...come on. As far as I know, no one is forced to !ff, or !votermk.

Worse scenarios have been turned around.

Maybe what could be banneable its the perma spam on screen of !ff when you know its not time, or just encouraging your team to stay at fountain and go AFK.

Just think about it.

Hey kurt, it's common courtisty to votermk when 7/8 players want a remake. A dota game is the most fun when it's balanced! It might be fun in the begining the be killing the other team over and over again, but might be because they are just 4 players?

psf_kurt
20-05-2009, 01:23 AM
6th and 7th !votermks were like 2min before !FF time was reached ^^

ocmassreo
25-05-2009, 03:09 PM
I had an identical problem, A wanting player! FF before time planned (29mn), he is put has spam with! FF, Being the player on the slot 6 (1st scourge), a player believed that it was me which spams (my name was registered has every spam of this member) and thus another player wanted to report the spam but instead of report the spammer he has report me, I thus also made a report on him to clarify the error.

I do not know if it was taken into account.
Thus I think that you should not deceive the spam nor the report but especially to pay attention on the slot that one report especially

(sry for my english ;) )