View Full Version : GMs are awesome

Ko34eTo
26-05-2009, 07:19 AM
<3

marlborolight
26-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Dude listen i had list of players who will be in that game , so i had reservation ,other way i signed myself 4 next game(as i do) , so im sry but dont know u still,mby we will play togather in near future,but when i host a private ih game with all good players in i cant promise no1 that he will get the slot (its only 10)so i do that ONLY when we get a deal in loby !And im sry 4 kicking u without saying nothing but pls understand me its a bit anying to tell every few secs 1 same thing like slot is taken im sry ,no room etc...as i do all the time u can ask ppl if u like.Im rly sry if I hurt ur feelings next time u can whisp me if u can get slot or reservation 4 game.Dont blame kurt he is not a gm so he just sugested what i can do.1 more thing how to play a game exmpl. 20 ppl in chan all sign up,but i want to play with tyr unsaufi fr0zen kurt loki ownedbyanub potmus lamer sno0ze etc.. we cant be in same signed game , so i host ih than to get them inside ,other way as i said i simply sign and w8 like u ...1min,10min...for hours....

Ko34eTo
26-05-2009, 09:12 AM
i understand that you like to play with your friends. and i respect this. but just imagine how will you feel if you have joined a game and you are waiting for the start and the gg. and suddenly BUUUM youre out and you are alone in the chanel. what you do? and the other thing instead of kicking players with lower exp you kick me? i dont expect that you remember me but we have played together 2-3 times. nvm mb i join again your game dude so pls dont kick me again!

NETRAT
26-05-2009, 01:05 PM
there is a two type of games:
1. signed game, which can either have gm or not, it has 1 min slot reservation for signed players, and in this game NO1 is allowed to kick u unless u have rank below 0, ppl can only ask u politely to leave if some of their m8s wants to join, but ur free to deny this. otherwise, of ur forced to leave or kicked out from signed game, feel free to report or create a topic on forum
2. gm hosted games - only gm decides who gonna play this game(keeping slot reservations in his mind), however, its not allowed to host a game when more than 7 ppl signed in for the next game & there is more than 10 active users in channel

as for marl, every time he hosts a game, he knows exactly whom he gonna play with, otherwise, he signes, just like other users, and most of time, there are players which skill we know well so we can balance teams quite well to make game enjoyable

try to understand - once we know eachother well, we can play inhouse games with a very high level of balance and thus, enjoynment, since no1 knows ur skill yet, its better for u to play signed games

Ko34eTo
26-05-2009, 02:02 PM
try me

Flutschi
26-05-2009, 06:13 PM
2. gm hosted games - only gm decides who gonna play this game(keeping slot reservations in his mind), however, its not allowed to host a game when more than 7 ppl signed in for the next game & there is more than 10 active users in channel

Not exactly true, GM hosted games means not that GM can simply kick everyone he wont in the game..
what he means are Inhouse games, and yes, there are 10 players already, so u dont have a slot :)

@marl

maybe just do other gn.. like "marl inhouse".. only marl is sometimes strange for newcomers :)

@ Ko34eTo

Just whisper him, ask what happened.. he should give you an reasonable explanation.. like "sry, inhouse"..
and later on, if rogers has time to work on the bot again, he will inplement the "Slot reservation" thingy.. so u have 1 min to join the game and noone other can (this is only for a signed game).

Losfer
26-05-2009, 07:15 PM
I dont like the idea of so called "inhouse" games. If a game is hosted on DR, there shouldnt be any reserved slots unless it is a remake. If you want to play with youre friends you can just make a Lc game.

My opinion

Take it up with a GM/Administration if you disagree with the rules

Flutschi
26-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Well, Inhouse games takes about 20 secs to start..

so no problem there.. u can still sign in..

psf_kurt
26-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Mr. Kurt what you do is just pathetic.

So much hatred :-\. And as Marl said, I'm not a GM, Ko34eTo.
Everything else i have to say has been said already in previous posts, but I would like to say that i feel sry that you were waiting so long and couldnt play.

Dope_Man
28-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Ok just talked about with Netrat_DR how to deal with this common case.

If it is a remake -> the new gamename must include "Remake" or at least "Rmk" , e.g. DotArank -rd Remake
most of the time, there is at least one Admin online, so u can ask him to host a Game with "Remake" in it.

If there is no admin online (what didn't happend often), you can do !votermk ingame, and go for a remake; just start signing all again. Sometimes other players are signing too, and u just can ask them if its possible to leave in lobby(if they weren't in the original game before).

Hope we can try to do that, without any special excuses or cases.

Just a suggestion, I would appreciate this ;D.

Cu ingame

psf_kurt
28-05-2009, 09:21 PM
lol @ first post and topic title hijack!