PDA

View Full Version : [Eurobattle][Sagacity]

Sagacity
08-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Well hello,

I would like to ask for unban on dotarank cuz from my point of view is total abusive by some of your GM.

After failing a game with tide, replay atached, he kicked me and ban me for no valid reason.

I think his name something with Marlborolight.

If you would like to see in replay he failed playing tide, he whined from start then miss in 2 battles his ulti kill all team, kicked me and i think game ended soon after.

I think he deserve to be demoted for his childish atitude about this.

Hope you will be kind enogh to watch i see you on server.

Sagacity
08-06-2009, 06:42 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/242284607/LastReplay.w3g.html

Sorry for double didn,t know atachement don,t work on server.

Sirian
08-06-2009, 06:52 PM
It was an ih game with more then 1 gm and u kinda ruined it. I couldn't read ur ally chat but u were banned for unmannered behavior. Nothing about ur kickban was discussed in allchat so tyr, saufi or marl should justify it.

Cnacnel
08-06-2009, 10:06 PM
To be honest, marl overreacted... maybe he had a bad day + his constant lags. Sagacity should be unbanned but demoting marl seems like another overreaction, this time from Sagacity. In my opinion a small "sorry" from Marl would be sufficient.

The game overall was really bad for scourge, you (team) completely had no teamwork, only unsaufi and tyr played well. Marl indeed failed with tide, but as we heard, he had terrible lags which I believe. However, you were jungling all the time with Krobe and didn't help the team in their ganks which is even worse.

Sagacity
08-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Well true demote that guy is overreacted.

But was so funny that a guy who fail in game can kick, ban another and judge him.

Dunno about his lag, the lag started in mid game when he already lost it. And farm with krobe was because we had no wards down, and after getting ganged again and again.And we could win the game in my opinion, we had imba late carrys.

Anyway about bad manner i don,t think i had. I was not commenting about his failed gameplay but he started to judge mine. Some people should check their gameplay then others.

Please let me know about your decision.

Sagacity
08-06-2009, 10:56 PM
It was an ih game with more then 1 gm and u kinda ruined it. I couldn't read ur ally chat but u were banned for unmannered behavior. Nothing about ur kickban was discussed in allchat so tyr, saufi or marl should justify it.

Strange why if you didn,t see ally chat you talk about my manners. An why you think i ruined? Cuz a kid like Marl can handle his total fail? And ban a player just to justify his failure?

And if wanna state your opinion please be so kind an watch replay then go jump in your friend defence.

Ty anyway for your interest in my ban appeal

marlborolight
09-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Its not important if u failed a game , every1 can ,main thing that u chalange me couple of times with ur coments such as ''failed tide ,pro tide etc'' i was wrong only 4 not warning u last time (mby i did ,dont remamber) and im rly sick of acusation of all newcomers who think they are so pro,good and that they can order who need to be demote from gm place etc..that is 1 more reason why u should stay baned ,i could say im sry,but after this,again flames like 'marl is a kid,his failed tide etc''.What u want now,to flame more here in ban apeal ??About the game :1st my laggs was unberable, (fps 10-20)not only that game ,game before also,dunno why rly (never lagg ,never dc,strange..)2nd dp + tide lane is agresive,not defensive ,so vs zeus bot we should kill him couple of times ,get tower ,gank mid...but i didnt saw that ur interested 4 that ,no carrions ,no harrash,no ganks,no pushing ....stayed mainly at tower doing nothing,than going woods ,so if im failed tide guess who u are than,...Imo stay baned,or dont play games where im playing.

Sirian
09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Well mayb it sais something about the zeus xD
But i had some nice ES support.

And i dont need to be able to see allychat to learn from my fellow gm why u are banned Sagacity. And why i think you ruined it? You didnt play the krobe that suited your teams playstyle/ma and even without help from tide you couldve tried some denies and/or harrases. This last thing is not a reason to ban you however and some more experience will help to solve this.
Next time when you play with an experienced captain and/or team pls listen to their advice when you are having a tough time and dont hide in the jungle with a pusher/harraser.

lol_sex
09-06-2009, 12:28 PM
stay banned imo

marlborolight
09-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Lol move that sig. ,we cant focus to subject ;D ,and come to euro with ur m8s !

lol_sex
09-06-2009, 03:05 PM
if rogers (bnet- dr) isnt re at the end of june i come to euro

Blood.Bank
09-06-2009, 03:35 PM
i havent had time to watch the replay so il just ask, if krobe was bot, who was mid?

Sir Rogers
09-06-2009, 04:02 PM
I've watched the game and whilst Sagacity was at fault, this might happen to everyone out of frustration once in a while.
I have also looked through his game history and he has been a 100% correct in his behaviour in any previous games.

Yes, Marl overreacted and so did Sagacity. Let's leave it there.

Appeal Granted