PDA

View Full Version : ban appeal

sertuki
23-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 day
Time since last appeal: first appel
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
im banned because i used ally hero in 1 fight.Cnacnel banned me without any warning.plz unban me

iwontcarry
23-06-2009, 10:01 PM
replay to that?
baninfo says that you used his hero so he dies, which is gameruining.
in fact, there is no rule stated in here: http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=1728.0 that you should not use an allied hero.

until the replay is revised and its clarified what exactly happened i support sertuki. previous games did not showed any sign of game ruining behaviour

sertuki
23-06-2009, 10:11 PM
i wanted used wathcer near him.mb i clicked on his hero automatically.and im think cna should give me warning before ban.and it is not game running btw,stats were like 10-40 and we ffed after few min.

Cnacnel
25-06-2009, 05:43 PM
iwc, in fact sertuki broke the 3rd rule of the ruleset (I mistakenly wrote "4th"), which states that you should not harass your teammates with ingame mechanics - I think that the rule applies for contolling teammate's hero so that it dies.
I uploaded the replay on dota-allstars, however, I can't give you the link, as the site doesn't work (at least for me).

I had the best score in my team and I thought that we still might have a chance to win the game, or at least to have more fun. I "revised" the replay and I "clarified" what exactly happened - sertuki didn't control his hero, his dashed selecting circle was on my hero. From what I remember, there was no watcher nearby and he was completely unnessecary in that situation. I doubt that he could've selected my hero by accident (unless he has some serious motor disability) and use him to go back and fall into my enemies.

Moreover, I whispered sertuki after the game that he can appeal for unban, yet he didn't ask me why I banned him. I warned my team at the end of the game, that I'm going to watch the replay and ban the one who took away all the fun from that game (and pissed me off greatly).

lol_sex
25-06-2009, 07:02 PM
DONT FUCK WITH CNA !

sertuki
25-06-2009, 07:30 PM
I remember, there was no watcher nearby

download replay and u can see watcher there.

iwontcarry
25-06-2009, 10:07 PM
i recon the ban reason, and you for sure had a good reason (still without seeing the rep) to act like that. one can only support your ban in that case

however, the reason why i support sertuki is that i personally enjoyed games with him. it never occured that he intentionally ruined a game.

Sir Rogers
26-06-2009, 05:29 AM
I believe a 3 day timeban is enough to sort this situation out. I personally had no time to watch over the whole replay and find the right moment.

I've got other things to do. So unless one of the two parties involved feels unfairly treated by either my decision of a 72h timeban or my decision to unban at all then that party has to provide clear evidence to back things up, becaue I have no time to check things. That means a replay with clear timestamps and/or very clear screenshots.

Your ban appeal was successful. Leaving the topic open for a few days just to make sure that noone has any objections to this.

sertuki
26-06-2009, 09:26 AM
ty)