PDA

View Full Version : dotakeys, autohotkeys warkeys...

oa2000
02-07-2009, 05:40 PM
What keys does everyone use? why do you use them? where can someone get them?

i started this thread under strategy and you might think it is missplaced. but when you play a higher level of dota your hotkeys is an important part of your gameplay and for that reason i will put this thread here.

i myself use dotakeys http://dotakeys.3.forumer.com/ i like them because when you learn to use them it is really simple and really quick to use. allso you can make whatever setup you want for items, skills everything. i hope some people can go in and tell a little about what they use and hopefully this will help someone a bit new to the scene ;)

iwontcarry
02-07-2009, 11:37 PM
warkeys.

i can place every key where i want, for every hero, and it changes my customkeys afterwards to that setting. what more do i need? i dont have to load anything and have the same keys for every hero (same layout)

Sirian
02-07-2009, 11:45 PM
dont need them rly.

Zli_Isus
03-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Well if playing Axe, Tinker, Enigma or any other hero that need active items, you should have Dotakeys.
You can't react on time with blink/hex by pressing the icon with your mouse :D

oa2000
03-07-2009, 01:10 PM
i started using hotkeys for items only but after awhile i went over to the qwer setup with hero skills and i feel it really improves my game. even items such as tps and tangos are nice having on a hotkey.

Sirian
03-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Well if playing Axe, Tinker, Enigma or any other hero that need active items, you should have Dotakeys.
You can't react on time with blink/hex by pressing the icon with your mouse :D

just use shift -_-

oa2000
03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
well its the whole click thing that you need hotkeys for you can use shift aswel but i dont see it being usefull with axe