PDA

View Full Version : [eurobattle.net][[MooN]PainFull]

[MooN]PainFull
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 week and a half
Time since last appeal: first one
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: I deserve to be unbanned because i got banned unfair -> reason bd at fist tower on midle, that tower was denyiable
and the second is that i like dotarank cuz there are't leavers,noobs:).Unban me pls.

J0su
12-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Well normally you can expect people to know the game rules of certain communities like arank(towers may only be killed with creeps in range), dota league or esl have. At least backdooring a tower which was denyable isnt such big thing, when thats the only reason you should just get time banned. I dunno who banned you, but its up to him to unban you aslong I dont know if there were other reasons for your ban. So keep patient and it will be solved I am sure.
Greets,
J0su

Cnacnel
12-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Destroying deniable tower is allowed.

lol_sex
12-07-2009, 02:27 AM
some ppl also complained about your manners......just reporting

Sir Rogers
12-07-2009, 02:37 AM
I haven't looked at the case in detail, but you were reported for totally unmannered behaviour on numerous ocassions.

You say you like Arank because of our players, if you don't appreciate that by showing them some respect and manners you will not be able to have the priviledge to play here. I will reply again tomorrow when I've had the time to look at your case.

[MooN]PainFull
13-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Bad manners ? I flamed a person for 1 min because i was capt and i picked bane , told him to buy chick the next thing he does is buying bottle and he says to me that he pushed the wrong key .... wow,i talked on all that's because i got reported.Gezaz

lol_sex
13-07-2009, 12:50 AM
PainFull ]
Bad manners ? I flamed a person for 1 min because i was capt and i picked bane , told him to buy chick the next thing he does is buying bottle and he says to me that he pushed the wrong key .... wow,i talked on all that's because i got reported.Gezaz

no that was not the case

i remember someone reporting you because u didnt stick to the words of your captain -
afer flaming him and picking the hero he as a captains said he play.

i watched that replay and was not sure if i should ban you but fact is that you wont stay long with the behavior u have shown so far.

Sirian
26-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Ill post something here, as i banned him and his Moon buddy.

Both of them werent in my team, but their whole team made it quite clear that they were no teamplayers and very unmannered.
The other moon guy playing a lyc bdored our 200 hp mid tower, I banned him for it and told him he could write an appeal on forums if he learned dotarank rules. After the ban and my explanation both of them started flaming en masse, after about 5 minutes i banned [[MooN]PainFull], after MULTIple warnings.
It was totally unacceptable, flaming their teammates for being noobs, while they themselves played average only. And after the ban flaming me for being a noob and not knowing the rules.

8/10 of the players in the game agreed with the doubleban.

Dotarank is a friendly community and requires mannered players, from what i heard from other gms in earlier games with them they dont fit in.
Pls deny this request, thx!
-Sirian

lol_sex
26-07-2009, 10:55 PM
y same from me

you guys dont seem to fit in here since you dont know how to behave or solve problems without flaming

deny pls

lol_sex
27-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I haven't looked at the case in detail, but you were reported for totally unmannered behaviour on numerous ocassions.

You say you like Arank because of our players, if you don't appreciate that by showing them some respect and manners you will not be able to have the priviledge to play here. I will reply again tomorrow when I've had the time to look at your case.

liar liar pants on fire?!

Sirian
27-07-2009, 05:10 PM
is [moon]Pain someone different or a multi of his banned account?

[^DarKneSS^]
31-07-2009, 04:08 AM
different as i know

Sir Rogers
31-07-2009, 05:09 AM
I should've replied earlier here. They're classmates afaik.

LoKi]
13-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I know not much about this case, but as I see he really deserves his ban and there shouldn't be any way
to solve this with unbanning him. As I see he is naturally a flamer and when he gets unbanned, he will go on like this.
That was my mind.