PDA

View Full Version : Ban Apeal

Shoot3r
21-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Iam posting this for a teammate BublyFuck

Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 month
Time since last appeal:None this is a first apeal
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:I promise that he will me fair with all players , he is mannered , atleast let him play this tour..

Regards
Freestyler^

Sir Rogers
22-07-2009, 12:36 AM
He was banned today and I will not unban him if he doesn't post a ban appeal.

I'd advise you to look for another teammate. I've already removed his name from the participant list.

minus_arem
26-07-2009, 04:04 PM
btw: i just looked at the replays of yesterdays tourney. it is quite obvious that your teammate" bublyfuck" just renamed into "rqd.fuck.ff"

if u guys are trying to avoid the ban... why are u calling him still bubly at a game which is recorded ??? i dont get it...

on top of that, freestyler and son_of_devil already got bans too... what is it that u guys don't know how to behave?

Blood.Bank
27-07-2009, 06:59 PM
btw: i just looked at the replays of yesterdays tourney. it is quite obvious that your teammate" bublyfuck" just renamed into "rqd.fuck.ff"

if u guys are trying to avoid the ban... why are u calling him still bubly at a game which is recorded ??? i dont get it...

on top of that, freestyler and son_of_devil already got bans too... what is it that u guys don't know how to behave?

what do you meen freestyler and son_of_devil already got bans too? Freestyler is unbanned but son_of_devil is not as far as i can see on the forums. Mby rogers unbanned him and just forgot to put { Appeal granted} on the forums.

And i think that the onces who playd with bublyfuck knowing that he was multi accounting should get a ban or atleast a timeban to show them that helping someone breaking the rules is the same as breaking them. Mby if you really wanna go for the big punish take away their win at the tournament and give it to the other team.

Shoot3r
27-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I will try to control my team... xD

Btw dont take our win :"( we will be good guys!! :)

Sir Rogers
05-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Denied