PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

SoN_Of_DeviL
25-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry for bad english.

Nickname: Son_of_Devil

Server: Eurobattle.net

Ban reson: Hi, l am aleksa - bnet nick son_of_devil.
l am dpl,hostbot and long time ago ss player.
Yesterday l was playing 2 games with some guy ( l forgot his nick ) who gave me ban, beacuse l was ,,annoying'' in game. First he started to piss me off, when he started in some pubgame to learn me etc. about ursa ( l had vanguard for 1st item, but like l said it was pub game... after that in 25. min l had lothar, powerd treads, vanguard , vladimir , and l think bracer ).
In another game he was playing mirana - bad farming, bad skill ( l think he had 2 arrow accuracy and he made powerd treads, diffusal blade , bottle and l think 2 wraith band in 40 min. ) so after that 2 games in channel he warned me that he will give me ban and when l tryed to explane the whole think he said like ,,l dont care'' and gave me ban.
I hope so u will understand it and if u need replay or some deponent feel free to tell me.
I have tour today in 20 pm. so l hope so some1 will read this and give me unban.

Best reguards.

lol_sex
25-07-2009, 06:01 PM
[BANINFO: Son_of_Devil] :: Banned by chanitus :: [Reason: insistance of unmanners after multiple warnings]

upload the replay somewhere so i can check it

SoN_Of_DeviL
25-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Uh l am sorry but l dont have any replay. When l reinstalled WarCraft-Frozen Throne for new patch l didnt make setings on autosave game so l dont have that replay ... ill ask my mate FreeStyler^ maybe he saved it* ???.