Setup

rexxar-sf-enigma-lich-zeus/tree

Lanes

Bottom Sentinel/Top Scourge: sf
Jungle: enigma
Mid: rexxar
Top Sentinel/Bottom Scourge: - lich-zeus/tree

Roshan Rush

rexxar - Buys 2 flasks from start for healing while Eidolons is tanking Roshan, and skills Call of the Wild so that Enigma can use Eidolons on the hawk.

enigma- Buys 1 Clarity potion and Ring of Basilius for armor against Roshan, and for jungling. Skills Eidolons of course.

sf- Buys normal starting items, just needs to auto attack on Roshan. Skills whatever.

lich - Buys chicken. Skills Frost Armor for tankage on Roshan.

If zeus is chosen - Buys normal starting items, just need to auto attack on Roshan. Skills whatever.

If tree is chosen - Buys normal starting items, just need to auto attack on Roshan. Skills Living Armor for more tankage on Roshan. Can tank aswell if Beastmaster is healing up with flasks (not needed generally, unless you're running out of time and can't afford Eidolons to die).

When heroes is chosen, players must IMMEDIATELY buy items, skill what they need to skill, and take off to Roshan.Rexxar needs to summon his hawk BEFORE you reach Roshan, preferably before you reach the rivers, else it will not be cooled down the second time Enigma needs to spawn Eidolons.Enigma needs to use the Clarity Potion that he bought, else he won't have enough mana for Eidolons a second time, and then you're falling too much behind on time.

When Roshan is at about 100-200 health, everybody but Rexxar and Sf runs away so those two gets all the experience. They will be 1 creep away from level 4.Rexxar will be picking up Aegis.

After the 200 gold is gotten (preferably that Rexxar gets the last hit), everybody rushes to their lanes. Rexxar buys a bottle and supplemented branches/circlets on the chicken if he got the last hit.

Last words

I have used this tactic in several inhouses, and it works very well when you pull it off correctly. It's prefered to be Scourge, so that Roshan is closer to your spawn.
Rexxar needs to gank, runewhore and harass effectively with Wild Axes.

Thanks for reading!!Try that guide it works most of the time :)

Cnacnel
04-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Can you upload a replay where it's shown?

A_BIT_SOBER
04-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Nop :( All u may can do is to follow step by step the post in one lan game in order to test it.Or whatever.

Spasmolyt
04-08-2009, 12:13 PM
I've got a 6.59d replay of a competitive lvl1 Roshan kill match here, but where to upload it now?
dota-allstars.com requires registration now and playdota.com isn't ready yet.

Sirian
04-08-2009, 12:32 PM
its old.

eg vs ks.int

http://www.dce-gaming.com/uploads/egvsksint.w3g

pure rape by ks.int

lol_sex
04-08-2009, 04:13 PM
its easyer when you pick syllas bear as the tank then boost him with lich and tree armor. hero x and hero y go for the dps

Sirian
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
its easyer when you pick syllas bear as the tank then boost him with lich and tree armor. hero x and hero y go for the dps

that is too slow, you need enigma summons. the problem with this is that when you dont finish rosh with first wave or they ward bot rune/rosh it will fail badly and you start with partly drained mana and hp on ur lane which is a big disadvantage.
also it slows a jungling enigma down bigtime :)

Shoot3r
04-08-2009, 05:23 PM
It is better to take lich and syllabear combo The bear tanks and veno with snakes , also it is fun to have it like that when you go on some lane you have mroe gold , more expirience ;)

lol_sex
05-08-2009, 01:06 AM

that is too slow, you need enigma summons. the problem with this is that when you dont finish rosh with first wave or they ward bot rune/rosh it will fail badly and you start with partly drained mana and hp on ur lane which is a big disadvantage.
also it slows a jungling enigma down bigtime :)

mb if x and y are good dps ? like.....hm ffs ok its too slow

TyR)
05-08-2009, 04:07 AM
The strategy became too well-known in my eyes. Tried it only once, we failed badly because I knew only half of the stuff written above but the disadvantage afterwards is not that huge (meaning fail ofc) unless you die as first blood there. What we did btw.
We still won, (to rescue my honour here,) but I dont think you can play it anymore. As soon as Lich Enigma Bm are same team, the enemies know whats going on.
Just my opinion,
TyR

A_BIT_SOBER
05-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Agreed.I just post it cause in some cases u can may be able to do whole thing right.Btw Hi tyr) mate :)
I miss ya!Where are u playing?Ggc?

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Sober, offtopic, but why won't you download the client and play with us you newb?

A_BIT_SOBER
05-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Well mate.I can enter from my internet cafe in eurobattlenet server,but warcraft doesnt recognize any map.I dont know what is wrong.i tryed Some weeks before to play with lol_sex and i pissed him off cause i wasnt able to enter.:(

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Well mate.I can enter from my internet cafe in eurobattlenet server,but warcraft doesnt recognize any map.I dont know what is wrong.i tryed Some weeks before to play with lol_sex and i pissed him off cause i wasnt able to enter.:(

And on northerend everything is ok? Maybe download the map once again?

We don't need eurobattle anymore, just download the client and play on it.

A_BIT_SOBER
05-08-2009, 12:00 PM
On north everything works perfect...i have already dl it but still i can not!Pfff and i miss ya all :(

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
On north everything works perfect...i have already dl it but still i can not!Pfff and i miss ya all :(

So download the map again, what you can not? You can't join the client?

A_BIT_SOBER
05-08-2009, 12:04 PM
I enter the client but still it doesnt recognize the map.Even if i dl it twice!pff
:'(

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Talk with roger then, he'll know what's going on

A_BIT_SOBER
05-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Well,i will...I really miss whole community!!

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Well,i will...I really miss whole community!!

Talk with him and maybe you'll be able to come on time for tournament.. thou if you play throught netcafe it's probably gonna be impossible.

A_BIT_SOBER
05-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Why is that so?Im something like an emplyer in that net cafe.I can do whatever i want :D
btw mate,do u have msn?If u do,inform me and i ll add u.In order to talk when i ll be in the net.And guide me step by step again.Cause atm im at work and i cant run Clients from here :D

Born.
06-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Silly bear, Lycan, Roof, lich, Venom = roshan ownet