PDA

View Full Version : [eurobattle.net][lawlnuts]

Lawlnuts
05-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: less than one day
Time since last appeal: never
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
-the reason of can be my bad performance in game with lane-partner 'soul]requiem', game was complete mess with him, ended at 28 with ff, at end I just was giving free kills while team was afking
-never left a game
-official ban reson ":: this"
-never sweared

can attach replay if needed

Edit:
I want also to fold apology to soul]requiem for blaming him for my deaths, he didn't offended me in any way. Kudos to him and hope this was his worst match!

MeatHead
05-08-2009, 06:29 PM
U were acting very bad, almost arrogant omfgwtfbbq its not my fault that I feed-alike, in game - blaming axe (soul]requiem) for ur bad performance, including a lot of whine. And yes, we played like shit xD.

I dont if any other GM's got smth to add.

But I hope u can get ur appeal granted - since I believe this was a one time coincidence, but it should not happen again ;)

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 06:52 PM
official reason is "flame, massive whine, feed on purpose", banned by soul]requiem

SouL]ReQuieM
05-08-2009, 06:55 PM
well the reason i played back is that what can i do on lane vs tide and lich. And you were warlock your heal only heal 200... they spammed spells and i could not do anything in lane. The part of feeding on purpose is that you starting to go suiciding went creeps and let them kill u for 3-4 times.

Lawlnuts
05-08-2009, 07:14 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/264052229/Replay_2009_08_05_1555.w3g.html

Here's the replay, I've said around 4senteces about axe. I'm sorry for suiciding on purpose, but started doing that after our captain said we ff(i think, haven't watched closely).

Next time i'll afk like others or try to play normal, sorry. If I don't get appeal, well ... maybe you see me in pub one day:)

PS. Vlade had realy bad day xD

PS. Haven't read DR 3.0 rules too>.<, nah i have to watch myself next time.

Cnacnel
05-08-2009, 07:24 PM
PS. Vlade had realy bad day xD

That's why he's banned, too many bad days.

http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/79449/ - for a chatlog.

Sir Rogers
10-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Apology accepted.

Appeal Granted