PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal

WickedSick
06-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Server: Eurobattle.net
Nickname: WickedSick

Hi there, yesterday some ***** emo decided to ban me, reason : "flaming", was I flaming!? Hell YEAH!!! ... i cant stand "whole day dota player nerds"'s directives... playing is for fun...they play like their life is depending on the game...GOD! "get a life emos" ..... they pissed me off ...i couldn't resist to return the favor...now I've a question... when some of these nerds report a ban... u go ahead and ban right away!?!??!?!? :o what kinda bullshit is this :o...why haven't i been asked before getting banned? So now i decide to report some false bans... are u gonna ban them all!?!? HELLO!!! Missing the logic here!?!?! :o...

As for the ban, can u remove it!? I cant join games.... :S (i don't have replays and no proofs or whatever u people ask...nor do i remember the retarded nerd nick name)

Cnacnel
06-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Nice ban appeal, what an unreasonable ban.

WickedSick
06-08-2009, 07:09 PM
what!? u were in that game??? dude... nerds acting gangsta and threat with bans!!! wtf .... lol

Fluffy
06-08-2009, 07:21 PM
well actually only the gamemasters can ban, so one must have been in ur game, or one watched the replay and banned u after it.
so it has nothing to do with report->straightaway ban.
and the way u wrote ur ban appeal just makes the ban look reasonable. u dont seem to show any respect to other players in it, calling them nerds, emos etc.
u should really search another community in which ur behaviour is tollerated, here it is clearly not!

lol_sex
06-08-2009, 07:27 PM
go away

WickedSick
06-08-2009, 07:28 PM
search a community?? make the ban reasonable??? ARE U F**** OUT OF UR MIND??? its a f**** GAME!!! GAME!!! GOT IT??? ITS A GAME!!! NOT LIFE!!!! Can i speak with someone with his BRAINS still intact????

MeatHead
06-08-2009, 07:30 PM
If its just game, then why do u react like u do? To me it seems as if DotA = life for u :)

Btw use the template ;) Maybe rewrite ur appeal - we dont tolerate this kind of behavior here, either U change it, or u go find another place to play :)

Cnacnel
06-08-2009, 07:31 PM
search a community?? make the ban reasonable??? ARE U F**** OUT OF UR MIND??? its a f**** GAME!!! GAME!!! GOT IT??? ITS A GAME!!! NOT LIFE!!!! Can i speak with someone with his BRAINS still intact????

Yup, it's a game, that's why you're banned, we can't ban you from life.... sorry?

lol_sex
06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
topic closed pls

SouL]ReQuieM
06-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Your manner is not really good and you got banned because of that.

TyR)
06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
This Ban Appeal has my full support.

WickedSick
06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooool.........omg............ u know what...dont remove the ban.... ban again....and again..and again..unlti all u emos r happy.....as for the guy saying "dota=life", not really mate...i react like that because u emos r being to much serious about a ban topic..about he whole topic....i wonder how do u react outside this emo community .....rofl...... and finally Tyr)... dude!! there are rumors you are fagot mate...really ..since i'm leaving.... FOR GOOD....i should tell you...most of the guys staying on that channel swear the shit out of yo..... Bye Bye emos... oh i've another account named "Black_Rock_Clan" u can ban that too... have fun nerds...

TyR)
06-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Ye, Im pretty hated by guys like you and their multiaccounts.
In fact I need that to sleep better.
( /yawn)

WalkingParadox
06-08-2009, 08:01 PM
What a guy.... ^^

minus_arem
06-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Bye Bye

Sirian
06-08-2009, 08:51 PM
all GMs having fun laughing? just deny and close pls -_-

Cnacnel
06-08-2009, 08:52 PM
all GMs having fun laughing? just deny and close pls -_-

We can't until Roger will come. And don't be so uptight, have fun once in a while.
http://ui03.gamespot.com/514/batmandarkknightjoker_2.jpg

Spasmolyt
06-08-2009, 08:54 PM
This thread is so weird it almost makes up for the game I had to play with him yesterday. Needless to say, he totally ruined it, not only flaming and blaming all game, but also getting killed by neutrals 2 times with a jungling centaur, having 0-5 after 10 minutes and then refusing to join any teamfights because he was afraid of dying again.

Sirian
06-08-2009, 08:54 PM
let my show you a magic trick

*grabs a pencil

... u know the rest ^^

and if u dont http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QehZjjwb7-I

Phi
06-08-2009, 10:16 PM
If you ever happen to run out of drugs and alcohol, be bored and have no life; just visit Dotarank banappeal forums and you'll see life's not THAT bad. ;D

Sir Rogers
06-08-2009, 10:31 PM
I totally understand your problem. In fact if you send me a PM with your living address I'll phone up some russian friends, who will help you out with that problem ,called "life", that you don't seem to be able to handle by yourself.

Denied