PDA

View Full Version : ban appeal eurobattle.net ( client ban ) xt.fanboi.oo

fanboi
07-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Banned for flaming and spamming, 'tho I did it and I admit it was immature and stupid.
I spammed < !report 8 noob >.
Game was intense and my ally " wtfbbq " (TINY) tossed me into sure death after that I spammed cause that was maybe 'the main factor' because our team lost.Also he played like a total 'pubber' farming whole game(not even 1 single gang with tiny in ~30m) bad item build bad teamplay and overall fail that's why I called him :"RET,NOOB,PUBBER".
Sorry for ruin someones game with such a heavy spams 'tho i didn't do 'heavy insults' for what I'm banned.
~Regards FanBoi

Blood.Bank
07-08-2009, 01:58 PM
if you could post the replay that would be great

unsaufi-
07-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I also experienced that fanboi likes to flame and loves to provoke. Also I like to play with his team and it seems like they are quite well mannered even they have to be reminded a lot to talk English in all chat.

Fanboi in dotarank are manneres > then skill because we want a friendly gaming atmosphere and a lot of fun. And no flaming is only fun for… I don’t say it. Most of the people who are new here don’t realise this. If u really like to play here and except to try to stay mannered u got my full support for the ban appeal.

Edit: Ok just watched the chat of the game... no support from me - really bad behaviour... really no need for stuff like that here.

Spasmolyt
07-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Here's the replay:
http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/80486/
xT.Ale.Oo was swearing and spamming too, but xT.FanBoi.Oo totally overdid it.
xT.Pulse.Oo tries to calm them down sometimes, but doesn't succeed *g*
xT.Slayer.Oo seems to be acting mature and mannered too.
On sentinel side, cr_net likes to swear and flame too, but it never gets really annoying.

Edit: Also, please use the template in the sticky (http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=2108.0).

TyR)
07-08-2009, 05:32 PM
unsaufi said most of the stuff already.
Yet, I do believe that everyone can fuck up a single game as long as he changes afterwards, apologizes and doesnt try t put the blame on others. I dont like that you try to make us understand that Tiny really deserved it (you list up all the stuff he did wrong) and your behaviour is really out of discussion.

Still, from my side support, since I think that you play often enough with your xT-mates who might be able to calm you down before you do anything similiar again. Also, I think everyone deserves a second chance, based on his apologizing.
As we faced you in a lot of games now, I daresay that you _can_ act mannered towards (however bad playing) allies even if u you lose hardcore. You just need to have this ban in mind and how fast you would get banned again if you provoke it, assumed, you get unbanned.
Should you be unbanned and my ear catches the tiniest flame I'd be the first banning you for lifetime.

Cnacnel
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm against, spamming !report 80+ times (don't know exactly) and badmouthing all the time, that's just too much.

fanboi
08-08-2009, 11:12 AM
I also experienced that fanboi likes to flame and loves to provoke.

-This is not true this was my first flame cause I played ~ 4-5 games on this acc.
And I was provoking Tyr once but it was just a joke which he understood and didn't want to react.

Time passed since the ban was issued: ~2 days
Time since last appeal: ---
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: I think tyr said it all

@CnaCnel
badmouthing all the time, that's just too much.
You can't see scourge allies chat and see that there was no flame/cursing too bad I don't have replay to prove it,that chat on ~15 minutes :
"Omg Omg Omg, LalalLALALLALLALA,WTF DUDE , OMFG OMFG LOOOOOOOOOOOOL..." was a JOKE

Cnacnel
08-08-2009, 12:17 PM
You can't see scourge allies chat and see that there was no flame/cursing too bad I don't have replay to prove it,that chat on ~15 minutes :
"Omg Omg Omg, LalalLALALLALLALA,WTF DUDE , OMFG OMFG LOOOOOOOOOOOOL..." was a JOKE

Well, we don't have ally chat of scourge, only allchat, I'm basing on what WTFBBQ said. Until we get scourge chat we can't do much.

fanboi
08-08-2009, 03:51 PM
So I will stay banned until you get chat log from scourge side and then judge ?
Guess lifetime
Since I can't do much more I did apologize and other stuff.

J0k3r
08-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Dudes,today is his birthday!!!!!

Grant him access again so he can play on tour with us.

I'm sure he won't flame again.

Cnacnel
08-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Dudes,today is his birthday!!!!!

Grant him access again so he can play on tour with us.

I'm sure he won't flame again.

Oh, if you're sure then we have no choice but to unban him. I also have my birthday today.

Spasmolyt
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Beware of invisible irony tags.

TyR)
09-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Decision will be made until tomorrow, atleast I will try to contact Sir-Rogers.
That does not mean any higher chance for a granted appeal, though.
TyR)

Sir Rogers
10-08-2009, 12:58 PM
I believe everything has been said. Do not screw up again.

Appeal Granted