PDA

View Full Version : report abuser

[^DarKneSS^]
08-08-2009, 12:49 AM
ok listen now we start game 1 guy " speedb0y " was chen after 25/30 min player his score was 1-8 or smth like that but nvm . and when sentrinel was pushing middle we were def (4players) without chen he was in woods and farm.
we all said "chen help mid man wtf(smth like that)" and he said STFU ALL then iwas !report 9(chen) reason noob and that he made this !report 6(me) flamer and whiner btw he lie that he just wrote that for ravange !!

i think its enough for BAN here is screenshot BTW SRY FOR BAD ENGL

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2584/abuser.png <---- SCREENSHOT
http://rapidshare.com/files/264897801/Replay_2009_08_08_2320.w3g.html <----REPLAY

Cnacnel
08-08-2009, 01:04 AM
DarK ]
ok listen now we start game 1 guy " speedb0y " was chen after 25/30 min player his score was 1-8 or smth like that but nvm . and when sentrinel was pushing middle we were def (4players) without chen he was in woods and farm.
we all said "chen help mid man wtf(smth like that)" and he said STFU ALL then iwas !report 9(chen) reason noob and that he made this !report 6(me) flamer and whiner btw he lie that he just wrote that for ravange !!

i think its enough for BAN here is screenshot BTW SRY FOR BAD ENGL

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2584/abuser.png <---- SCREENSHOT
http://rapidshare.com/files/264897801/Replay_2009_08_08_2320.w3g.html <----REPLAY

and? It's definitely not worth a ban, it's not abuse, abusers spam !report 80+ times, like this xt guy ;)

Hm, well, I read the chatlog - http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/80686/
Now I'm not sure, maybe he actually deserves a ban? GMs comment.

Spasmolyt
08-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Lol, I just uploaded it too on dotaparser.com and read the chatlog :D
The timestamps seem to be broken (everything at 02:02), but Speedb0y imho definetely deserves a ban for flaming.

02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies you sux
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies she keep taking my creeps
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies that whore
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies thx to helping you noobs ive got no farm at ass
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies stfu
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies show you to fucking shut up
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies noob
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies you abuse command retard
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies use your head noob i can only heal as the good thing
02:02 Speedb0y "Holy Knight" Allies noob captain picked shit

But [MooN]DarK, you really have to learn to keep your cool, flaming back doesn't help at all.
02:02 [MooN]DarK "Priestess of the Moon" Allies retard
02:02 [MooN]DarK "Priestess of the Moon" Allies u can help us stfu

[^DarKneSS^]
08-08-2009, 01:32 AM
But [MooN]DarK, you really have to learn to keep your cool, flaming back doesn't help at all.
02:02 [MooN]DarK "Priestess of the Moon" Allies retard
02:02 [MooN]DarK "Priestess of the Moon" Allies u can help us stfu
there i lose my nervs cuz he wont help ....

Spasmolyt
08-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Well, losing your nerves over such a trifle is neither healthy nor does it help anyone nor is it the way you should behave on dotarank.

J0su
08-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Still.... we are humans and after tons of flames by speedboy I can at least comprehend moons reaction, also I dont approve it.
Speedboy flamed thats a fact, there should be a sort of consequence, not for abusing the report command but for flaming, I vote for ban. Im not sure but Tyr) was complaining bout him too once, but I dont remember the content.

Phi
08-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Still.... we are humans and after tons of flames by speedboy I can at least comprehend moons reaction, also I dont approve it.
Speedboy flamed thats a fact, there should be a sort of consequence, not for abusing the report command but for flaming, I vote for ban. Im not sure but Tyr) was complaining bout him too once, but I dont remember the content.

Ye, as allways I agree with Josu. :) speedboy likes to talk much, I remember some cm game where he was borderline flaming me because of Ench "gay-pick" (omg, I was picking her before Loda said Ench was imba :P ), when he couldve simply banned her as opponent team cpt. Im not exactly sure its enough for a ban, but his general attitude ingame was not very nice. And yes, I have played more than one game with him.

lol_sex
08-08-2009, 02:12 AM
sice i know speedboy he always used a slightly harsh language

but it was never annoying when i was ingame with him [mb cuz most times many admins were in [ih]]

imo its hard to ban someone from the game because there was mucho missbehave
but if we ban speed we also have to ban dark...

this here just shows that you ppl just cant have a GG with a GM in it.
the chatlog pretty much reminds me of some public game
....hard to see who´s the bad one cuz all i see is curse and flame

and that rly sucks....you all should know that we want DR to be represented by a High Manner Standard

btw ....taking a step back feels much better in the end than pushing your "foe" to more flame
its not that hard.

but what rly grinds my gears: wtf is retaj_joker doing in a DR game?!
HE IS THE BAD ONE IN THE GAME AND HE SPREADS HIS BAD MANNER SPIRIT ALL OVER THE PLACE

TyR)
09-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Supporting a several-weeks-timeban for Speedb0y. I was on the hunt for ages now, I gave you tons of chances. Your different behaviour in inhouses and public games explains why you didn't get banned by me yet.

Also I need to warn DarK. You are not as "heavy" as Speedb0y, yet your attitude can change from one second to another, making you forget sometimes how high the manner-standards for DR are, although I wouldn't sign a timeban for you (maybe "yet").

Last word has Sir-Rogers, as usual.

Born.
10-08-2009, 01:21 AM
but what rly grinds my gears: wtf is retaj_joker doing in a DR game?!
HE IS THE BAD ONE IN THE GAME AND HE SPREADS HIS BAD MANNER SPIRIT ALL OVER THE PLACE

+1. I also reported him to Rogers for cursing and bad manners.

Slayer

speedb0y
12-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Ofc he keep whining the whole game!! chen is only a supporter not a superhero that can own all.
and he the one that pissed me off we was outpicked/played and notthing more to do then ff

Blood.Bank
12-08-2009, 10:57 PM
chen isent only a support hero*

kokot
13-08-2009, 11:22 AM
I dont understand why ppl take chen w/o good micro ,or supporting and helping ur team,anyway noobs dont understand what good pick is ,so if u loose the game any noob can say for the best pick that sux ...

MeatHead
13-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Kay, dropping my two cents now :P

Speedb0y, well, as j0su said, he always have a harsh language / acting a bit cocky/provoking - a time ban might work, but then again, thats just the way he is, I doubt it will have any effect :/

And to u Moon, just because u get flamed, its not necessary for u to flame back, although I understand ur situation, but u must not lose ur temper :)

If I get pissed in a game (happens quite often xD, but mostly at myself) I flame myself and those who I am mad at in my mind or maybe I just get rid of my anger by screaming xD Anyhow it works for me ^^

Furthermore, u cant report some1 for being noob.

As TyR) said, Almighty Rogers got last word :)

LoKi]
13-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Well as I see this case don't handle the "Command abuse", since there is not really an abuse. I just looked up the chatlog like spasmolyt

Speedb0y: "she keep taking my creeps, that whore"
"thx to helping you noobs i've got no farm at ass"
"fail gank cause of you dunno what to do"
"omni full mana, gj, and 0 assists"
"i doing my best and on a noob team"
"rather not, stfu"
"show you to fucking shut up, noob"
"you abuse command retard"
"use you head noob.."
"noob captain picked shit"

[MooN]DarK: "omni is noob..."
"you are too"
"you can help us stfu"

Both guys are not that mannered, I support tyr's mind :)

speedb0y
13-08-2009, 06:30 PM
well i knew we would lose from start so had notthing to say, but that moon dark keeped pissing me off and btw you cannot !ban noob that is abuse
and if you wanna prove i noob then come get a 1v1.

and btw kokot go game vs es and tc on same team before you talk.

Sirian
13-08-2009, 06:35 PM
both manadependant melee nukers, so easy to counter.
and games are never lost from start, its attitudes like that will never make you win tough games.

also dota is meant to be a 5v5 teamgame.. so 1v1 is pretty useless.

LoKi]
13-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Try not to flame in the forums aswell speedb0y, thanks

TyR)
13-08-2009, 07:15 PM
I finally banned you, took me long enough to do so.
Decision is rather not based on this thread, you've shown enough bad behaviour around it.
I remember you tried to convince me that you had changed (back from the Northrend-Ban), now I give you a few more weeks (maybe months) to think about it. Maybe that helps, I suspect it wont, though.

Please dont excuse your manners with this Moon guy (whom I warned aswell). Talking about your skills: You are no newbe, yet you sometimes get bashed by total newbs, for example some TyR) even with your beloved Harbinger... *rolleyes

To all reading this: Keep your imbalanced massproskillz out of Ban Appeals, were mostly dealing with low manners, never with skill issues.
Thanks,
TyR)

Ps: Yes, Im back from ma crazy saufi-trip oo

speedb0y
13-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Btw Tyr your attitude isn't better, you allways like to play big and 1 bad move from someone and you go straight ban or kick from your games.
Even if it is fun between ppl you don't see it and you just step in with your bad attitude and scares them with banning.
And for your knowledge there is many ppl that hates your more then they hates me, and i realy don't hate you, i just see you as a bit confused.

Ive seen many whines and bad talking ppl but not reported them even that they blamed me, and in de end i become there friend.

And he reported me in start for not doing teamwork ? just look at items difrens between sentinel and scourge and see how they play close to each other "teamplay" how you want to counter those cows ? go after 1 and the other one fucks you op.

To Sir-Rogers: You have made good community with great players that go more into teamplay then fragstealing and running for high xp. And the client was realy nice made RESPECT for that, but when it comes to bans then ive realy seen it in almost all games ppl reporting others for even no reason "oh noob captain oh noob player" and then they report each other and that way around, and many times ive seen captain getting banned for picking some difrent heros it is just wtf!!

Btw a message from my bro. He cannot join the client couse if ip ban

And this is how it ends for me, no more speed at DR and yes tyr you finaly got me hope you can sleep happy at night now. X)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1xDLaumIjg

Phi
14-08-2009, 03:34 AM

You are making this personal, speedboy. It's about you in this case, if you want to report anybody else for bm/flaming/etc do so with a (preferably parsed :) ) replay in another topic or just do the "!report" command istead of picking on ppl in forums.

On report abuse you mentioned, there is a rather strict policy, at least that is what has been said. I'd really like to know what the punishment for people spamming !report is, a ban certainly would be appropriate, for taking away our hard working admins time too look them through. But this belongs in another topic. :-X

Ok, I'll shut up now, sry for the inconvenience, I got kinda dumped today. :P :o

Ultimate.Fade
14-08-2009, 10:08 AM
.But this belongs in another topic.

You want him to make a replay 2 this in some other topic. Are you drunk ?

Speedb0y go make a appeal don't give op now! The speed0y don't stop that easy you kno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNC7JbhDdAs .

TyR)
14-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Jesus Christ, man, Im really disappointed that you can't leave us for a while and let things be but have to whine around like a schoolgirl. Besides your constant whine every game you lost and your smart allchatcomments every game you won, you seemed to be a tough guy. Now you proove something different..

Btw Tyr your attitude isn't better, you allways like to play big and 1 bad move from someone and you go straight ban or kick from your games.
Even if it is fun between ppl you don't see it and you just step in with your bad attitude and scares them with banning.
And for your knowledge there is many ppl that hates your more then they hates me, and i realy don't hate you, i just see you as a bit confused.

Ive seen many whines and bad talking ppl but not reported them even that they blamed me, and in de end i become there friend.

Really, you flamers start to go on my nerves. Everyone keeps saying me that whole server hates me. Already told somewhere else I need the banned flameridiot's hate to sleep better, you know? *rolleyes*
If i get "you always like to big" right you try to spread around I would always show off with my cool skills or my position as being gm. Everyone who played with me knows, that I constantly repeat I am a newb. Everyone who played with me knows, that I joke massivly with bans with friends and those which are meant serious, receive usually THREE warns before I ban them, which is more than any other gm gives around before he is banning. Your attempt to make me look a abusive cocky GM is just hilarious.

About your last sentence and "in the end becoming a friend". I gave you one chance. I gave you a second. I gave you a third. I banned you then on Northrend. You came to Eurobattle.net I gae you a fourth chance, you were mass whispering "sorry, wont happen again, I changed really. Im a different person now" You remember this? Guess you "forgot" it already. I gave you a fourth chance. People complained about you. I gave you a fifth chance. I saw you dicking through the channels, whining about pubs and all those stupid idiots, etc, etc. Finally I gave you a sixth chance. Then someone reported you here, with a replay. You flamed again and it TOTALLY DOESNT MATTER what background you had. You flamed. Again. Then i saw you writing in the public chat, flaming a pub player, just cause you think you can.
Thats it. Bye.
TyR)

Ps: Retarded already that you make me write all the facts down. Waste of time but else you would maybe even think your ban would be unjustified, lol.

Ultimate.Fade
16-08-2009, 04:31 AM
Bye Speedb0y Sensei and thx.