PDA

View Full Version : [MaMa]dr4z4

[MaMa]dr4z4
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi pplz0r,
Today someone banned me dunno why, can you unban me pl0x and check who was it so i can talk with him.
Hurry up 'cos i wanna pwn teh channel.
Regardzzz

Sirian
11-08-2009, 08:11 PM
read banappeal sticky, like this its:

DENIED!

Cnacnel
11-08-2009, 08:43 PM
dr4z4 ]
Hi pplz0r,
Today someone banned me dunno why, can you unban me pl0x and check who was it so i can talk with him.
Hurry up 'cos i wanna pwn teh channel.
Regardzzz

Hey pplz0rd, I kno' ur l33t ski11 so GK.MeatHead bann3d u fo' flamin' whinin' blamin' fo' bad picks and overall bad mann3rs. S0rz but I'm against 'cos dont wanna more flamin'.
Regardz0rd

P.S.: If you want your ban appeal to be treated seriously rewrite it using a template and English language.

[MaMa]dr4z4
11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL, Why so Serious??? Nvm sry for posting u mighty ppl and for taking ur precious time. Dont know whats your problem Cnacnel I'll talk to Rogerz,no need to talk to his minions. At least look at replay or something before saying that bullshit you smartass. Usually im mannerd but when ppl like you come and talk crap it goes the oposite way. Ofc i blame captain who goes Silencer solo mid 0-6 first item robe of magi, something wrong there?

Cnacnel
11-08-2009, 09:17 PM
dr4z4 ]
LOL, Why so Serious??? Nvm sry for posting u mighty ppl and for taking ur precious time. Dont know whats your problem Cnacnel I'll talk to Rogerz,no need to talk to his minions. At least look at replay or something before saying that bullshit you smartass. Usually im mannerd but when ppl like you come and talk crap it goes the oposite way. Ofc i blame captain who goes Silencer solo mid 0-6 first item robe of magi, something wrong there?

I just responded to your ban appeal in the way you wrote it (and deserved it). Sorry for being a bad person, please take this picture as my apology.

http://ui03.gamespot.com/514/batmandarkknightjoker_2.jpg

Sirian
11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
in your first post you state: someone banned me dunno why.
in second post you say something about blaming/raging at your captain.
also if you talk about replays mayb say which game or provide one?

on another note, calling us who try to help you in the right direction, things like minions and bullshit talking smartasses is not helping your appeal.

Spasmolyt
11-08-2009, 10:01 PM
It's not helping at all, but it's very amusing, keep up with your answers if you want to make us laugh and post another, correct, appeal if you want to be unbanned.

[MaMa]dr4z4
11-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Well, Cnacnel, my second post is answer to your post...gj for pic. No bad feelingz keep it cool.
Sirian, i didnt ask for you help and i dont need any, mkey? In first post i just wanted to know who banned me and why, and in second was a bit confused cos, read it : NO REASON FOR BAN. And i didnt absolutely talk to you 2 guyz! I dont even know who you are, and thats not important atm. And No, i dont have a replay. Why would i want to save this shity game? You can ask some players from scourge or sentinel about the game if you want info, and at the end It's not your business anyway.
And dear Sirian, im glad it amuses you. Its very healthy to smile, keep it that way.
At the end, i would be very happy if this guy who banned me writes here reason why he banned me!
Its not hard to be nice. ^^

Link for ya guyz to relax a bit : http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

MeatHead
11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Ok listen mr. "Gift-to-DotA-send-by-God" :D It was I who banned u. Reasons can be read below :P

U need know one thing here, DotArank is an open community, ppl can play here regardless of skill lvl, and it wasn't IH game so what's the problem? If ppl feed and do a wrong skill build then let them, u can try to tell them what they do wrong or help them, not flame them, besides it was public rank not an IH.

U flamed silencer (ur captain), doing ff / votermk even b4 the 5th minute mark (or so), blaming captain in all chat and so forth and even going nub picks. I warned u several times and u didnt listen. I even said last warning or ban! U responded with smth like "yeh go ahead idc" attitude. I consulted another GM (name irrelevant) and he agreed with me that u should get a ban.

Picks were:
Sentinel - Es, spec, viper, zeus, sandking
Scourge - Silencer, kunkka, axe, cm, rhasta

Quite even tbh imo :)

Now I've read ur appeal and I must say that I am not pleased... At least take ur time to make it proper - and pls, do remember that the way u treat a GM will influence ur chances in this community. Not saying we are Gods, but in a way we are admins.

And about the replay, dont worry, Rogers got it.

LimitbreaKer
11-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Guys, chill. This guy is fine. I stand surely for him.

MeatHead
11-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Limitbreaker will all do respect - this is admin stuff, it only concerns that person that is banned and the GM's :)

U will have no influence, sry, but thats the way it is :)

Furthermore, I am not the kind of GM that bans every1 that pisses me off or acts immaturely (is that even a word?! xD), they rly have to cross the line, and i mean CROSS it, b4 I ban some1.

SouL]ReQuieM
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
First use this this template
Time passed since the ban was issued: <time>
Time since last appeal: <time>
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
<reason(s)>

In that game you have been given few warning about your blaming and flaming and you didn't listen and continue .... And those weren't bad picks from the captain but it might be fail played on heroes.

L4m3r
11-08-2009, 11:23 PM
i am a good guy and do think that everybody diserves a 2nd chance, now that needs to be clear , you need a proper appeal dr4z4, and appologies , if those are presented in the good way , i might support your unban. I understand sometimes people get angry because their team fails hard , picks bad or bad item build , that's understandable and there are too few people who can keep this rage for themselves , but in the future if you get unbaned try to be manered and keep that to yourself , or play with skilled players , it's not that hard belive me.

Fact is i didn't watch the replay and don't want to watch it , that won't change alot for me , if i'm not wrong this is your first time baned , i don't give my opinion that often, but i'm in a good mood , and as i said , if you are ready to appologies , be a manered player , and don't do that again , it might play in your favor.

Your Faith is in Roger's hands.

Good luck !

Sirian
11-08-2009, 11:31 PM
dr4z4 ]
Sirian, i didnt ask for you help and i dont need any, mkey?

U dont need help.. np
close this thread and keep the ban up then.

[MaMa]dr4z4
11-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Guys i dont want to sound arrogant, but i rly dont need any help of you, thx for trying anyway. I got banned for no reason or a very very bad one, Rogers knowz me and my manners best. GG! So Meat dude or w/e if you have any problems with me you can solve it by talking to me, banning me w/o reason is bad choise and u will have to explain all this to Rogers. Over and out.
P.S. Dont spam here ffs, and you could try to please my dear friend Sirian and close the topic.

lol_sex
12-08-2009, 12:53 AM
funny addition here: the day before i asked rogers to become a GM i was in Euronet chat with this dood here
he was drunk and he was flaming pretty hard using his native language and offended me with no reason - then I was like "tomorrow you´ll regret this...cya" - nxt day i asked rogers to become GM...so i could ban ppl like him.

what you....dr4z4 wrote here emphesizes my bad impression of you

i know you dont care..but these sentences are not for you ...they are for all

1/32 denie

Cnacnel
12-08-2009, 12:57 AM
dr4z4 ]
Guys i dont want to sound arrogant, but i rly dont need any help of you, thx for trying anyway. I got banned for no reason or a very very bad one, Rogers knowz me and my manners best. GG! So Meat dude or w/e if you have any problems with me you can solve it by talking to me, banning me w/o reason is bad choise and u will have to explain all this to Rogers. Over and out.
P.S. Dont spam here ffs, and you could try to please my dear friend Sirian and close the topic.

Well whatever, I just thought that it's our job to settle whether the ban wasjustified or not and help Roger in making final decision. That's why this section is called Ban Appeals - you APPEAL, not DECIDE. You can always PM Roger if you want to talk directly to him. Normally people appeal using a proper English, template and saying sorry, if you're special then I have more or less no problems with that, just thought it's another fail-appeal.

P.S.: I like cookies.

[MaMa]dr4z4
12-08-2009, 01:11 AM
dr4z4 ]

Well whatever, I just thought that it's our job to settle whether the ban wasjustified or not and help Roger in making final decision. That's why this section is called Ban Appeals - you APPEAL, not DECIDE. You can always PM Roger if you want to talk directly to him. Normally people appeal using a proper English, template and saying sorry, if you're special then I have more or less no problems with that, just thought it's another fail-appeal.

P.S.: I like cookies.

Say sorry for what???........................................... ....

Cnacnel
12-08-2009, 01:15 AM
dr4z4 ]
Say sorry for what???........................................... ....

Nvm...

Phi
12-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Let me get this straight. You are not sorry for flaming, our mods and gm's are minions, you don't need anyone's help, you don't need to use the proper ban-appeal template, because you are too 1337?

gl with your appeal ;D

[MaMa]dr4z4
12-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Let me get this straight. You are not sorry for flaming, our mods and gm's are minions, you don't need anyone's help, you don't need to use the proper ban-appeal template, because you are too 1337?

gl with your appeal ;D

What part of "DONT SPAM HERE" you dont understand? -.-"

Flutschi
12-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Ok, locked.. until Rogers will see into it!

If u deserve to get unbanned, dr4z4, then u will get unbanned by Rogers. Good luck anyway!