PDA

View Full Version : Need of a ban ASAP

Ozrik
12-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Hello rogers , hello admins of this section

Here's the replay of a game we had today , with an obvious game ruining bane ( Joker- ) i had him reported a game before for bad attitude and bad language .
After picks ( it was a cm ) someone had asked morph but he took , he then wanted me to swap my puck for his bane since he didnt want to play him , all that in such a nice way ofc ... after that . . . just watch replay and read chat in game you'll get the thing

http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/83076/

I know this is not the right section , but had no clue where else to put it .

An instant a long ban would be much appreciated .
If you need any additional information , you can ask either : memento. , Meister_Raro or owndPwndHard or me obviously :)

Cnacnel
12-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Hello rogers , hello admins of this section

Here's the replay of a game we had today , with an obvious game ruining bane ( Joker- ) i had him reported a game before for bad attitude and bad language .
After picks ( it was a cm ) someone had asked morph but he took , he then wanted me to swap my puck for his bane since he didnt want to play him , all that in such a nice way ofc ... after that . . . just watch replay and read chat in game you'll get the thing

http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/83076/

I know this is not the right section , but had no clue where else to put it .

An instant a long ban would be much appreciated .
If you need any additional information , you can ask either : memento. , Meister_Raro or owndPwndHard or me obviously :)

Chat is np, now I go watch the replay.

Well I understand it's a serious matter for you guys but I just died from laughter when he was placing these imba wards :o, farming woods, placing wards to block creep spawns at 25th minute and using ultimate at centaur ;D. Until he start to place 3 wards in one place and sleeping Puck all the time I was still wondering whether he is just an uber noob or an intentional feeder/ game ruiner. He deserves a ban for game ruining at least for sleeping puck all the time. Therefore I give it to him right now.

LoKi]
13-08-2009, 04:30 PM
As a little note, you can't report someone, because his english is bad, not really

SouL]ReQuieM
10-09-2009, 07:11 PM
[size=5] Request granted and moved