PDA

View Full Version : Best Tinker counters Mid

lol_sex
20-08-2009, 04:48 PM
he abuses runes hace sick ass nukes and a good basedmg

how to conter a good Tinker/ruin his farm ?

i ve read something about lanaya =) fast fingers could dodge rocketswith meld and harrass/farm with refraction
but i have never seen a usefull lanaya ever...[...]

Bs seems ok.....tho he has low hp.

What about Silencer or Alchemist

And since Tinker rly needs his BoT asap wouldnt it be usefull to mb encounter him with two heros like sk/lina/lesh

Sirian
20-08-2009, 04:52 PM
ever tried a dual lane and/or wards?

lol_sex
20-08-2009, 05:01 PM

y its great but what a bout lanaya...possible?! seen it ?

The][KinG
20-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Atropos ? :'(

Sirian
20-08-2009, 05:12 PM
bm/atrop/mag/undy/na/puck/lock/lion/qop all got a fair chance imo.

Shabazza
20-08-2009, 05:15 PM
yeah I've seen lanaya's beating good tinker players, but there's no one here who plays her.
Besides she is too easy countered (DS eats lanaya for lunch)

Atropos/Viper are solutions if you dont want a dual lane mid, but the best I've seen so far is a roaming venge. Tinker will move into a corner and cry for the rest of the game.

TyR)
20-08-2009, 05:58 PM
bm/atrop/mag/undy/na/puck/lock/lion/qop all got a fair chance imo.

Beastmaster needs to be really, really good (get every rune and deny tinker's runecontrol with pig) and still gets atleast slightly outfarmed.
Magnus needs support by gangs.
Undying is imbalanced.
Potm gets heavily outfarmed and always risks a fast death.
NA has no chance vs a smart Tinker (total outfarm and he cant burn enough mana on low levels, since TInker just wont spell and is manapool is huge enough that NA cant stun, thus gets hardcore harassed by range-high-dmg-attacks)
Puck has absolutely no chance, not even with Phase Shift, same goes for SF. DW nearly none. QoP can only try to outfarm him, but barely kill without risks.
Visage gets outfarmed at start, farms better later, cant kill Tinker due to Laser. With a little gangsupport Visage would be a nice counter, though.
BE owns and WL outfarms Tinker.
Dryad outfarms Tinker.
Viper needs support vs* and kills him at 6/7.
Doom and BS can outfarm and kill Tinker, depending on player's skill.

Everything based on my experience, thus definitely not the none-plus-ultra =)
certain lineups depend way more on player's skills than others.

Ps: Dual Lanes and Roamers are best vs Tinker. LvL 1 gang also helps certain heroes like Magnus f.e.

MeatHead
20-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Hmm, what about SF and Visage? :>

Also PotM with a roamer could work nice (I think?).

Phi
20-08-2009, 10:09 PM

Ps: Dual Lanes and Roamers are best vs Tinker.

Enough said.

stereosushi
21-08-2009, 05:33 AM
bane, dirge, ench, seeker are very good solo against tinker imo.

avoid rockets is easy and np but u cant dodge laser with lanaya once the "laserloading" ani is there and you c the blue light comming u get instant dmg
and if u r in a dangerzone and have low hp tinker rapes you with goblins.

in a game i would gang tinker with roaming heroes like venge/es/potm/maiden/na/sandking/puck/lion/lesh + the solo one like i posted up - so he dont get fast BOT and starts rape.

rly nice double-lane against tinker is bane/lesh or lion/bm.

just my 3 cents buddy :D

marcvs
21-08-2009, 08:43 AM
zeus is actually good cause it can out-nuke him...but again, it all comes to skill..

Sirian
21-08-2009, 12:21 PM
zeus is actually good cause it can out-nuke him...but again, it all comes to skill..

well zeus needs his mana to lasthit with chain as tinks basedmg/attack animation and range are all higher.
mayb if zeus gets all the runes he might out-nuke and or farm him but then again tinks movespeed is higher so zeus will have to go to a runespot before they spawn = gamble.

Cnacnel
21-08-2009, 01:43 PM
b- ]
avoid rockets is easy and np but u cant dodge laser with lanaya once the "laserloading" ani is there and you c the blue light comming u get instant dmg
and if u r in a dangerzone and have low hp tinker rapes you with goblins.

Tinker should skill goblins as the last skill - on level 10 - so he's not on lane any more and we're talking here about best counters mid. Lanaya would be heavily outfarmed, wouldn't be able to kill tinker and would be pretty useless all in all.

TyR)
21-08-2009, 07:42 PM
You are not forced to go Laser/Rocket and actually Laser/Walk can be a nice combo for gangs aswell.
And its useful on lane vs brood n lanaya.

Zeus has huge disadvantage vs Tinker.

marlborolight
24-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Imo just ban him and the problem is solved !

Ill never ever again play vs tinker as my enemy ! He is 1 of the most anoying heroes in whole game (still imo)when he is played by good player ofc..

have a nice day ! ;D

Shoot3r
24-08-2009, 12:13 PM
It is best to go some combo vs tinker on mid , also i would take 2 stunners (Lina+Crix) who would roam sides and prolly control the mid.

Sirian
24-08-2009, 12:19 PM
It is best to go some combo vs tinker on mid , also i would take 2 stunners (Lina+Crix) who would roam sides and prolly control the mid.

that doublelane could keep tink from farming, but if the tink team has a proper endgame carry on a side lane it won't work. If one of them leaves the lane the other gets dominated by tink. Esp lina is tink food past lvl 5. And they will need to play really agressive (stay between tink and the creeps) as otherwise tink will still be able to farm some with laser/walk. Also, that mid doublelane is easily countered with some wards and dies pretty hard if it is ganked itself (tink + any stun/nuke from a roaming sidelaner instagibs either lina or crix making the other run and giving tink a big boost in farm/xp)

Shoot3r
24-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes but tinker has very poor hp , i think it would work vs tinker , he would be very late with his items , another solo lane should be som1 with a good escape mechanism.....