PDA

View Full Version : Report abuser

kurton
21-08-2009, 05:38 PM
well i really dont like to post something like this but my patient cross the line, i was playing today game -cm mod,e since we got outpicked* could see that game will be hard and that it will be anoying since captain said ryal roof(was playing roof)* go up, and there is davion and enigma and morph in team but i gues nvm... we started the game and it was like ryall is last hitting, daviona is stealing neutral creeps and I was like wtf? davion went by me and just last used 1skill and last hitted my mobs which were 1/3 hp and it got worst he bypass me and killed enigmas creeps too and i was like wtf?!?( since i dont argue over game i didnt say anything and was continue to play) davion was acting like idiot but you could see how smart this guy is, when he farmed his relic, omg he was like im pro, you are pubbers, all noob in team, omg, but i didnt care till dude didnt start to flame ---->
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3369/flamerh.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/i/flamerh.jpg/)

its heavy flame so use translator if anyone needs it but i think ppl will confirm :D

and its sad, even if you ban this guy, he will make another accaunt, since only thing you can lose is rank, and it would be good to make raned games like from 5-10 rank etc, when baning ip is not an option

we would* won game above(disc), you just cant play normal game* and chill when some reto kid spams with flames and his "genius" ideas so id rather play chill game and lose then play flame game and win, cause this is only game and i preffer to have fun and play good game without flames than argue with some retos... too much ppl here think that its all about wining the game...

Spasmolyt
21-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Could you please upload the replay on dotaparser.com? No registration or anything required. Then plz post the link to the parse here.

kurton
21-08-2009, 09:10 PM
hmm well it was the time when bot disc, but i didnt saved replay, we reported him IG too but i wanted to make this thread aswell, maybe i can translate you what he said "something like puting dick in noobs mouth" :D and "go play pub, i fuck you all, alive/dead" so i think you will get it :D
and my answer was "you can leave, youre fucked nob"

Spasmolyt
21-08-2009, 09:28 PM
I certainly have to learn serbian to enjoy those fine conversations going on in every second dotarank game.

Sirian
21-08-2009, 09:37 PM
any proper online serb->eng translator? ^^

Phi
21-08-2009, 10:17 PM
His nickname KURAC (caps ftw) means "dick" ofc.

"majke ti ga jebene nabijem" - "im nailing his fuckin mother"
"usta nubovska" - "in her noob mouth"
"idi igraj pub sve ti jebem mrtvo" - "go play pub, im fucking yours everything dead"

Sry for even repeating this, but its clearly out of any proportion, an immediate ban is needed here.

Cnacnel
21-08-2009, 11:26 PM
fawahahahahahah
"I'm nailing his fucking mother in her noob mouth" - he has to be very creative to say something like this.

And his nick - comedy gold.. I mean, was it directed to himself? Like "hi, I'm a DICK".

kurton
21-08-2009, 11:53 PM
nah, hes not so creative since thats how we argue here in balkan but may sound creative to you :D but thats just the way things here are :)

and yes he needs ban, but i know tomorrow will "dick1" come and again flame games and get banned and etc.* my point is that ppl will still be rude since its easy to join with new acc and we kinda need more usefull ban/play system ii guess...

Cnacnel
22-08-2009, 12:42 AM
nah, hes not so creative since thats how we argue here in balkan but may sound creative to you :D but thats just the way things here are :)

and yes he needs ban, but i know tomorrow will "dick1" come and again flame games and get banned and etc. my point is that ppl will still be rude since its easy to join with new acc and we kinda need more usefull ban/play system ii guess...

And that's why we have a client and inhouse games.

Sirian
22-08-2009, 11:16 AM
clientbans are ip bans