PDA

View Full Version : ban appeal

MibuKyoshiro
23-08-2009, 11:53 PM
its about the cant play with noobs...............20 sec after that i got dc,am not insane to risk my status coz of that words,can u unban me?
and cnancel u banned me,what was when u were gondar and me visage,game after that when i "leave".....there was some other admin in game cant remember now,but meathead was in my team ,he was potm, u can ask him.......first u was afk,then u play till lvl 10 and again went afk......after that u got kicked buy some admin....if i was on ur place i would be banned,but no u have god powers here.............i rili dont think that i deserved a ban coz of dc..... and u can meke hire some warnings,its just suggestion,warn lvl 1,warn lvl 2..etc....

Cnacnel
24-08-2009, 12:27 AM
1st - make a proper ban appeal
2nd - well, it looked like a nice plug from every other player's view (when I watched replay it also looked like that, sorry that I'm not a god and can't see who plugs, who dcs)
3rd - if you want to report me do it not together with your ban appeal
4th - no, unfortunately I don't have god powers
5th - I wouldn't go afk without saying if I didn't have something very important, that's why I didn't want to play this game (though after I realised I'm in it I said "play on"), didn't know if I won't be bothered in any minute. In fact I clicked the "leave game" button in the game lobby and went alt+tab. Consequently this alt +tab made it so that I didn't leave the lobby... sad

P.S.: I banned you with a hope you will appeal and I would be for your unban as I never before saw you act immaturely, nor leave the game in rage. However after this appeal-accusation I think I judged you wrongly.

Sir Rogers
24-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Although you didn't post a proper appeal, given the situation you deserve an unban. Remember to keep your manners up even when playing with lesser experienced people.

Appeal Granted