PDA

View Full Version : TO SIR-Rogers.

~Dark_Secret~
30-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Dear Sir-Rogers,
Is telling a person that he has no life and should get a life bad?or if it is told to an "Skyf!r3" he just gets angry and find no other way just to compban that user.Well a person who has only power on an dota client is pretty sure kid,and whats worst then this,is that he has pleasure.
Direct:Skyf!r3 compbanned me cuz i told him get a life,now is that something he should abuse his "POWERS"for?or he that he should be gratefull and should rly get a life?
Hope you understand what I am linking to.Please judge your self.

Regards Sir-Rogers,If your intersted I have a cool story about superman and skyf!r3.

SkyF!r3
30-08-2011, 09:55 AM
roger@rankedgaming.com
Mail him.

~Dark_Secret~
30-08-2011, 09:57 AM
roger@rankedgaming.com
Mail him.

rather make it pub.

x_T_c
30-08-2011, 09:59 AM
roger@rankedgaming.com
Mail him.

http://gadgetsteria.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/pwned.jpg

~Dark_Secret~
30-08-2011, 10:00 AM

dude x_T_c you and bitchgotraped and aline are my favorite staff,please dont make me regret it.

Aline!
30-08-2011, 10:01 AM

R

O

F

L

x_T_c
30-08-2011, 10:08 AM
dude x_T_c you and bitchgotraped and aline are my favorite staff,please dont make me regret it.

Nah i didnt h8 with that post :) I just judge on sky post and his calmed reaction ( sending you to rogers mail ) :|

cakephp
30-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Dear Sir-Rogers,
Is telling a person that he has no life and should get a life bad?or if it is told to an "Skyf!r3" he just gets angry and find no other way just to compban that user.Well a person who has only power on an dota client is pretty sure kid,and whats worst then this,is that he has pleasure.
Direct:Skyf!r3 compbanned me cuz i told him get a life,now is that something he should abuse his "POWERS"for?or he that he should be gratefull and should rly get a life?
Hope you understand what I am linking to.Please judge your self.

Regards Sir-Rogers,If your intersted I have a cool story about superman and skyf!r3.

What were you expecting? A hug after you bashed him?
IMO RGC needs way more strict rules. Every single staff member is volunteering, working for free, and giving you his time to make your gaming experience better. And here comes some random guy who starts flaming? If I were owner, staff bashing would result in 7 days ip ban. I doubt you will enjoy playing one week on garena. And next time you get back on rgc, you will start respecting such a great client and its community.

~Dark_Secret~
30-08-2011, 11:36 AM
IMO RGC needs way more strict rules. Every single staff member is volunteering, working for free, and giving you his time to make your gaming experience better. And here comes some random guy who starts flaming? If I were owner, staff bashing would result in 7 days ip ban. I doubt you will enjoy playing one week on garena. And next time you get back on rgc, you will start respecting such a great client and its community.

truth was never a flame,and he was not who i targeted,he got himself into hit without even autoring his name.a person who denies truth,is a dead person.+Superman had done something u guys dont know,thast the reason for me targeting him,then comes skyfire and wants to show off and protect his SUPERMAN

Araziell
30-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi Dark_Secret. I have a story to share aswell (full of disgrace). May i have your leave to share this story here which will turn RGC upwards down?

SkyF!r3
30-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Actually, in usual cases I would've ignored or something.
But I'll complete the ~Dark_Secret~'s story.
Or rather the offenses.
1) Caught maphacking, banned for 4 weeks in Eu pub.
2) Caught advertising another Gaming client, compbanned.
3) Even after the above 2 major offenses, we unbanned him and gave another chance but he creates posts like this (http://i55.tinypic.com/2r2u4va.jpg) against an ex-staff member.
4) Warned him relating to this issue, still he made another post (http://i55.tinypic.com/zwb3t0.jpg) targeting another staff member.
5) Tried talking things out with him on client. He flamed/threatened me.

Calls for a perma compban.
No unban ever.
Enjoy your time in other clients.

~Dark_Secret~
30-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Actually, in usual cases I would've ignored or something.
But I'll complete the ~Dark_Secret~'s story.
Or rather the offenses.
1) Caught maphacking, banned for 4 weeks in Eu pub.
2) Caught advertising another Gaming client, compbanned.
3) Even after the above 2 major offenses, we unbanned him and gave another chance but he creates posts like this (http://i55.tinypic.com/2r2u4va.jpg) against an ex-staff member.
4) Warned him relating to this issue, still he made another post (http://i55.tinypic.com/zwb3t0.jpg) targeting another staff member.
5) Tried talking things out with him on client. He flamed/threatened me.

Calls for a perma compban.
No unban ever.
Enjoy your time in other clients.

You personnaly think you are working for RGC you and superman?

Araziell
30-08-2011, 12:22 PM
My story no one wanna hear?????!?!?!?!?!??!?!

You personnaly think you are working for RGC you and superman?

Actually no,he is a special Undercover Elite Navy SEALs US NASA Agent trying to steal luxemburgian Top Secret Data from RGC to infiltrate human minds.

Antidepresiv
30-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Dark Secret, please share my dark secret, i really cant wait to hear it. If you target my cross-dressing, please note that i dont like tights so much, but my father Jor-El makes me wear them..

Sir Rogers
30-08-2011, 04:05 PM
I got your email, feel free to share your story, I'd like to hear it just as much as everyone else I guess. I'm pretty sure that noone here has something to hide.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

NiKolA`
30-08-2011, 07:33 PM
How you dare to say him '' get a life'' ? o.O
If you did that to me i would just do lifeban xD
You dont have any rights to tell that to someone , + he is RGC staff so show some respect.

(P.S. This is not asslick post , just like to pwn kids =)

marcvs
30-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Every few months similar user emerges... always the same... the universe is wrong, and he is rite.

!TOP
12-09-2011, 03:42 PM
LOL..i think dark secret need to see how much skyf!r3 play the game, he joined rgc at oct 2010, i am newbie,joined date july 2011, more game play from him, u think he do what until now? juz be a wise man please..u need to be grateful still can played at rgc.

sry for my bad english..hehe :)

Tinpl
13-09-2011, 02:17 AM
omg stop necroposting.

Aline!
13-09-2011, 05:45 AM
I do Tinpl's words of mine.

Closed.