PDA

View Full Version : Europe public ideas/suggestion

NeC.madchen
30-08-2011, 05:39 PM
What do you think, what should be done to improve that channel?

From my point of view (as a dota player):
- rescaled timeban periods (give more days)
- dynamic point system (team with more overall points get less points for win etc)
- no CM games :D
- restart stats every 2-3 month and give awards to top players (e.g. GM)

Kapsalas
30-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Why no cm?

NeC.madchen
30-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Why no cm?

It makes some additional confilcits between players, like fight over heroes, blaming cpt for picks...causing a leaving. But i'm not too serious about "no CM games" because that is impossible right now.

Und3ad_Rull3R
30-08-2011, 06:56 PM
cm is the best mode there is , it`s played at all grand tournaments...not a shitty ap u wanna play and just think u are a dota player but ur not as long as u dont play cm , ofc ppl say FU u stole my sf or let me captain u idiot, but that doesnt mean the concept of the mode is wrong...

NeC.madchen
30-08-2011, 08:22 PM
cm is the best mode there is , it`s played at all grand tournaments...not a shitty ap u wanna play and just think u are a dota player but ur not as long as u dont play cm , ofc ppl say FU u stole my sf or let me captain u idiot, but that doesnt mean the concept of the mode is wrong...

None said that mode concept is broken. nor i said that cm is not the best. Just it doesn't fit in pub.

again_back
30-08-2011, 08:40 PM

no timebans...ban for ever....no for a little days

Dako
30-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Since we're on timebans, warn should be with timeban of 30minutes, if he/she's online to realize what awaits, Thumbs up if you agree :P

marcvs
30-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Most games in pub are -AP nowadays , so no bout that, ;D

Und3ad_Rull3R
31-08-2011, 01:09 PM
i agree the warn period needs to be somehow brought to the player ...as in a kick or a hour ban....coz i dont even know if the warn itself is somewhere noted.....hmm and the cm is fited in this public game cuz...europe pub has alot of good players ....and the ones who play cm are few pubers...so i think it fits just fine..but the ap players need to stick to their own games and dont join cm

ScreenDestroyer
05-09-2011, 08:48 PM
How can they improve if they're not allowed to join the CM games?
You do realize most public players play public to improve, and thus you might see some rather lowskilled players, but come on, give them a break, everyone was noob once.. We are working on some ideas to make eu pub better, so just wait patiently!

Und3ad_Rull3R
08-09-2011, 12:58 PM
How can they improve if they're not allowed to join the CM games?
You do realize most public players play public to improve, and thus you might see some rather lowskilled players, but come on, give them a break, everyone was noob once.. We are working on some ideas to make eu pub better, so just wait patiently!

sure i agree with you...dont ban noobs just cuz they dont know to play cm...but come on ..u`ve seen for urself does players that are used to ap and go for a double lane..even if captain says trilane..he buy no wards after captain spams it 10 times ..CM WARDS CM BUY WARDS CM !!!!!!!! and so on...many ppl are just idiots that dont want to learn just play their apso on cm game

Vokurka
31-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi, Im comming with another suggestion. There is a lot of people making lobby chat very annoying. I dont know, what programm is used to type somehow like that:

player: go ready

Ofc its typed in less than 2 seconds.

I dont khow if you can ask bot for lobby log from the game according to game number and time? Maybe screenshot would be fine? But please create some rule to avoid this madness. With such a retard ingame is almost impossible to check points or ping, youre scrolling up and theyre spamming...

Araziell
31-10-2011, 11:44 AM
If you notice excessive spamming in the lobby or in the game you can report the user here: To post threads and ban request please refer to this link: ​ ​http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?1436-Ban-Requests

brofangz
09-11-2011, 09:57 PM
I like the rescaling of the timebans. but perhaps to either shorten or lengthen depending on the punishment.

VIP.SWTOS
14-11-2011, 01:19 PM
What do you think, what should be done to improve that channel?

From my point of view (as a dota player):
- dynamic point system (team with more overall points get less points for win etc)
- no CM games :D
- restart stats every 2-3 month and give awards to top players (e.g. GM)

i agree with your first 2 suggestion ... no cm games is a little ...too much ...and restart stats is also not a good think for all players ... but give more timebans and create a balance system are worthwhile suggestions .

SkyF!r3
14-11-2011, 01:42 PM
i agree with your first 2 suggestion ... no cm games is a little ...too much ...and restart stats is also not a good think for all players ... but give more timebans and create a balance system are worthwhile suggestions .
That first suggestion was implemented already.
Refer here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?100131-Proposed-Updated-Ban-Durations.).

VIP.SWTOS
14-11-2011, 01:48 PM
That first suggestion was implemented already.
Refer here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?100131-Proposed-Updated-Ban-Durations.).

oh n1 , really good update ,and it was in ned cause nowadays i see so many leavers - afkers - gameruiners ...this rule change will be very helpful against all those ...