PDA

View Full Version : One idea to the rest

Und3ad_Rull3R
30-08-2011, 07:01 PM
i often occur the same problem. Last night i wanted to play a CM game but there were non.. i signed for like 4 -5 games and all were ap. Then tryed one or 2 more times and quit. My suggestion is have the bot host one game of each ..cm ap sd rd cd ...so every player can sign in there...often people play other modes cuz their own is never chosen. Hope u understand the sittuation and u take action regarding my advice.

NeC.madchen
30-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Few months ago everyone wanted more ap games in pub. It's really hard to satisfy everyone! My advice is just wait some players to sign for cm and then jump in.

Greetings.

ScreenDestroyer
05-09-2011, 08:46 PM
As Madchen said, people suggested the exact opposite a few months ago. Though you will see an almost equal number of CM/AP games, you just seem to be rather unlucky. There isn't really much we can do about it since we can't force people to play a mode they don't want to play.

NiKolA`
05-09-2011, 10:48 PM
I miss some CD inhouse games but none want to vote for CD and aswell, there is no any inhouse channel for CD games ... that sux :(

Dako
05-09-2011, 10:51 PM
I miss some CD inhouse games but none want to vote for CD and aswell, there is no any inhouse channel for CD games ... that sux :(

PDIH ( Play Dota In House. )