PDA

View Full Version : LunaticRS

lunaticRS
29-08-2009, 08:41 PM
i just got ban on DR.
i think...
not coz of report.
it was coz some player directly said to gm TyR that he must ban me.
i suspect that player is "orion"...
yesterday i played with him and he was cap...
all on dotarank already know that every game i make jokes...
i am never rude or cheeky!
what happened?!
i think it coz of this...
when like i allready said yesterday orion was cap... he said me to buy chick... i bought but i didnt give share to my mates on the start... coz of joking... that was lasting about first 30 secs of the game... then i gave them share before creeps respawned.
then i was making jokes with cap but in oposite way i did whatever he asked...
i am lvl 16 and i never left (got just 1 dc)...

i do have manny reports on dotarank... but truth is 90% reports r simply spam... when some1 reports other player he simply reports him too... truth is there r manny skilled players on DR but in vice versa case there r many low skill, bad behaviour and flamers... and now one of the best players there {me :) } got ban... that must be corrected!

p.s. i am playing on eurobnet server for 5 years and coz of that i must have some ethics and moral in the game higher then most of players there...

lunaticRS
29-08-2009, 08:44 PM
nickanme LunaticRS
ban was before bout half hour
this is first appeal
reason is above

Sir Rogers
29-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Waiting for Tyr to post details.

If you remember the name of the "captain", that would help your ban appeal.

TyR)
29-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Jesus Christ, Forums denied a huge amount of text to be sent.
No problem, I love to write the same stuff twice..

Being for a long time in this community does NOT imply you have any special rights. You started harassment in the lobby with your ZVER-mates when things didn't go the way you wanted them (a slot for your fifth(!) mate, who didn't sign in time) and you continued ingame to vent your anger, which is in no aspect, tolerable.
The only way to get you unbanned is to accept that you made a mistake, to stop preading lies about "joking" (since you didn't) and change your behaviour in future. Once again, you don't stand above the rules and the spirit of DotARank which still stands for a good gameatmosphere.
Not sharing the chicken was only a very, very little aspect.
Ps: I banned only Bragva and you since I didn't want to ban five persons for instance. I am sure you can help your friends with changing attitude aswell, should you be unbanned.

[MaMa]dr4z4
29-08-2009, 09:48 PM
So you are banning people when you are in bad mood? (pms i guess ) . Realy, there are admins here banning for nothing and i say N O T H I N G. Most of them are kiddos wannabe pros thinking they are GODs or something. Please come down to earth before its too late and realise its just a game and people are suposed to enjoy it and have fun, but they can't with this imba moderators aka GODLIKE ADMINS. Unban him and enjoy the game. RegardzzzzzZ.
P.S. Rogers please take a good look at this imba admins....some of them dont deserve this access.

lunaticRS
29-08-2009, 10:03 PM
i just said that coz i am playing for that long time i know player's way of thinking and most of the time i can stay cold whenever i saw flame coz i saw it so manny times and that means i have some ethics above average players...

second... u r right... in the game chat was very funny... we played well and won that game with our max teamplay...
but u r right for channel and before game chat... truth is i rly dont like noobs and that player and cap was orion... first time i saw him and he was cap... i didnt want to take risk for noob to be cap but soon after we did verbal attack on him i understanded that orion is not noob coz his way of speaking... only experienced, skilled players can talk like he (orion) was so i stopped with bad talkings.

and on the end... truth is we flamed him before game and as i said it didnt take long time for me to see that guy is pros and i stopped...my fault and i apologise for flame but it didnt last too long and wasnt huge for ban... i just wanted him to go to sentinel team... i didnt ask him to leave, just to go up... he replied nothing and he made me anger...once more i am feeling sry {rly, i dont liying :) } for that... i was wrong... but i can have opinion even if it is wrong... i think orion and tyr r friends so i got ban that easy...

and... my posts r always huge... sry if u r bored to read... unban me now :)... i was wrong... and if something means, that was yesterday in 9 clocks in the morning, i didnt sleep last night and nerves just crushed!

lunaticRS
29-08-2009, 10:13 PM
[quote=TyR)
Not sharing the chicken was only a very, very little aspect.
[/quote]

omg man i shared it before creeps respawned... unban me u will not regret it... i am playing pub games now coz of u :()

Blood.Bank
29-08-2009, 10:15 PM
dr4z4 ]
So you are banning people when you are in bad mood? (pms i guess ) . Realy, there are admins here banning for nothing and i say N O T H I N G. Most of them are kiddos wannabe pros thinking they are GODs or something. Please come down to earth before its too late and realise its just a game and people are suposed to enjoy it and have fun, but they can't with this imba moderators aka GODLIKE ADMINS. Unban him and enjoy the game. RegardzzzzzZ.
P.S. Rogers please take a good look at this imba admins....some of them dont deserve this access.

Plz do not post in the ban apeal section.

Ps: He accepted that what he did was wrong, and apologized, but before that you come here (where ur not welcome) you flame admins AND you critize the work they do

[MaMa]dr4z4
29-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Ofc i do that when they fail to do they job, and ban for nothing....

rQd.Juice.FF
29-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I remember this guy as an EXTREMELY rude and annoying person. We were begging him for 20 minutes (!) one night to leave the captain position because he doesn't know how to pick and there were better players. 9 of us waited for him but he was so stubborn didn't want to swap and in the end nobody wanted to play since there were no admins to kick him. I don't remember him possessing any amount of skill either, and that 5 years of dota is a lie for sure. Think twice before you unban him, if you will at all

TyR)
29-08-2009, 11:37 PM
dr4z4, you can be sure, should you ever give me another reason, I will totally "abuse" my gm-rights to ban you finally and without the chance to appeal again. I'm kinda fed up with your whole behaviour, your insubstantial accusations and your general annoying appearance. Besides, you like to flame (as you show generous in your cute post above) and this will not be tolerated in DotARank.

Juice, as I stated somewhere else already - we wont support any defaming of a player, may he be banned or not, in public area. If you have further infos like that, use the pm-function. Thanks

lunaticrs, you didn't get ban "easy", as you stated. ZVER-ppl attracted my attention at two further nights, blocking games, trying to votekick none-afk ppl just because they dont get all mates in.
Orion-_- was an account I made to check two days public games without everyone knowing I am a gm. The result is six bans in two days, which disappoints me heavily and makes me sad at the same time.
But dont come up with any lies, since I was actually there...

I support your unban, hopefully you change your behaviour in the future!
Regards,
TyR)

MeatHead
29-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Played with Luna few times, no problems :)

Dr4z4 you've already been banned once for bad behavior, it's about time that u start improving ur behavior. I rly dont know how and why u got unbanned, because u've clearly not learned anything at all! Furthermore u also flamed GM's in ur appeal, and now u do it again...

Furthermore I agree with TyR) wrote above.

lunaticRS
29-08-2009, 11:42 PM
thx on complimant juice...

acctually u helped me now...
just like orion case... he was cap... we asked him for letting cap position to some1 else... he had full right not to give cap position... then flame came... i said what tyr asked... i was wrong and i apologise...

but in that case when i was cap first of all... u said huge lies. but no problemo man. first it wasnt 9 players. it was 3 or 4 players!
second no1 asked me to leave cap position nicely... u flamed me very hard so simply like in orion case i didnt move... but the difference is i asked orion nice first time... he didnt respond... then i started flame but soon i stopped...

if it is possible to see stats on dotarank some1 would see my w/l ratio and c/d/n ratio... it is i am sure very "imba" and huge positive... just if possible check my denies... denies easly makes difference between noobs, average and pros...

this is off topic but i must answer... like roger said on ban page... every1 can have bad day! so if i played bad once or more then once it was bad mood for playing games...

anyway, juice, i thank u for ur infinitive support for my unban!

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Juice, as I stated somewhere else already - we wont support any defaming of a player, may he be banned or not, in public area. If you have further infos like that, use the pm-function. Thanks

lunaticrs, you didn't get ban "easy", as you stated. ZVER-ppl attracted my attention at two further nights, blocking games, trying to votekick none-afk ppl just because they dont get all mates in.
Orion-_- was an account I made to check two days public games without everyone knowing I am a gm. The result is six bans in two days, which disappoints me heavily and makes me sad at the same time.
But dont come up with any lies, since I was actually there...

I support your unban, hopefully you change your behaviour in the future!
Regards,
TyR)

then... man... u must be kidding... then i will speak direct to u. not to third person (orion)

what r my lies... if u clearly remember then u must remember that i just stopped. when u said something..."bragva u can get ban with that behaviour"... since then i didnt said 1 bad word... and what else i said in upper posts... i understaned that player orion is not noob... he spoke like very experienced player... i stopped flame... yea, now i remember... we tryed to kick u :)
in game...u sounded like very experienced player and cap so clearly then i released that u r pros. i did whatever u said... in the same time i made very jokes... few times i said u "relax man" and that meant nothing else except jokes... what ultimate fade said above?

ok i have heavly sense of bad conscience now... i am thinking to shoot my self for that flame against u... if i do that u will carry me on ur conscience... man i am playing few hours pub games... u know what that means... 8 agility heroes per game?!

and 1 last question... i think... u banned me... so it is ur decision for unban me... u support my unban... then wtf r we wating for...

p.s. give gm position... i will be best gm...

(sarcasm)

Sir Rogers
30-08-2009, 12:08 AM
and 1 last question... i think... u banned me... so it is ur decision for unban me... u support my unban... then wtf r we wating for...

GMs can only ban, not unban. I'm the only one that can unban and I'm on vacation. You're waiting for me to catch up with all he posts and chatlogs to make a decision.

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 12:09 AM
i forget...
draza, man... thank u for support but man plz dont help me anymore... i dont want to bear ur ban on my
conscience! :)
u can just say luna is huge skilled player and it will help! ;)

and my opinion... tyr did right thing to make different acc... 20% of channel when admins r not there nor in games needs to be banned... ofc i am not there :)

p.s. i didnt missed to much when i said in post above that i think tyr and orion r friends... smart one!

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 12:14 AM

GMs can only ban, not unban. I'm the only one that can unban and I'm on vacation. You're waiting for me to catch up with all he posts and chatlogs to make a decision.

then man... tyr said he supports my unban... wtf r u wating for?! :)
if it is death penalty or unban for me just do it quickly...

p.s.u cant unban me now coz u said u r on vacation and u dont have warcraft on ur laptop???

[MaMa]dr4z4
30-08-2009, 12:32 AM
My behavior is good, but yours is questionable... And it was not a flame it was a fact. Tyr, you can ban me ofc for no reason and i will get unbanned, and you know what you will get for abusing "GM" rights...You two guys can just hate me and live with it. But it pisses me off when you do something like this to innocent peple just because your friend or someone is QQing about the game when someone didnt share the chicken. Over and out......

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 01:10 AM
chicken problem is resolved! :)
i gave share before creeps respawned... u can count how long it was last!
truth is ban for all of that was rly unnecessary... but i am tired...

i support my ban! i will not change acc since this one is 5 years old and there is rule that one banned must not change acc... i like rules... let we leave things like they r now... i am banned and no more efforts about this... simply no dotarank for me anymore!

it's is simply fate and i can do nothing... if it is written somewhere that i will get ban here for small misunderstanding then ok... i cant go against god!
thx for all helping and non-helping posts u all made... gl&hf

p.s. some kidds simply wrote appeal, time and simply reason and get unban...

TyR)
30-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Hell!!!
Would you mind to explain me why I put so much effort in this stupid thread (supporting your unban, even) when you want to stay banned at the end?
ban was not unnecessary, there were lots of facts i added, resulting in a ban, unfortunately.
unnecessary is dr4z4's commenting, though, especially after you were warned already

Anyway, bye lunaticrs, see you with next multiaccount

To anyone else who followed whole the drama, I repeat to remind you:
DotARank doesn't care for player's skills in any way, but only and really only the way you treat your mates/opponents.
Manners > Skill
Remember that next time you want to get unbanned because you are such a skilled player and only "joked around" with your flames.

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Hell!!!
Would you mind to explain me why I put so much effort in this stupid thread (supporting your unban, even) when you want to stay banned at the end?
ban was not unnecessary, there were lots of facts i added, resulting in a ban, unfortunately.
unnecessary is dr4z4's commenting, though, especially after you were warned already

Anyway, bye lunaticrs, see you with next multiaccount

To anyone else who followed whole the drama, I repeat to remind you:
DotARank doesn't care for player's skills in any way, but only and really only the way you treat your mates/opponents.
Manners > Skill
Remember that next time you want to get unbanned because you are such a skilled player and only "joked around" with your flames.

man, why r u so angry... i am gratefull for ur effort and support my unban... RELAX MAN... ok, i deserved ban... i recognized my fault and said sry...

i said... no new acc... this one is trademark... 5 years old... and what i said... "i support my ban"... that was joke man...:)
relax man... i flamed u with few sentances and as i said i stopped... in the loby... i stopped...

why the hell u didnt respond when i asked u nicely to go up... u could just say something... but anyway i was wrong... did i said this almost 20 times now...

here is deal...i will give u and roger 2 euros each one... u unban me... this is big deal... so, will u take it?

TyR)
30-08-2009, 03:00 AM
No you get only unbanned when i get three Euros.
(ff life)

Ps: I better ignore this thread now, since it appears to be a random joke anyway

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 04:06 AM
we must calm down now... what means "ff life"? it cought my eye!

man 3 is too much... last offer... 2.5 euros... i rly went under my possibility...

ok enaugh of kidding...

i am not is position to ask u for deal... but this one is not joke... unban me and if i ever flame some1 again put permament ban!

[MaMa]dr4z4
30-08-2009, 07:19 AM
http://www.nimony.com/images/heath-joker.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/e9dylu.jpg

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 07:23 AM
no, no... last deal is not on table... i said that in my momment of psychic incompetence... i cant promise that i will never flame again... perma ban is too high bid...
shall we stick to 2.5 euros for deal... it is very good deal for ya... u can earn it just like that...

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 07:35 AM
problem is here that i cant edit my posts so i must reply when i forgot something...

hey tyr... check this... bragva can pay u whole 7.5 euros for unban... he is richer then me... acctually he is the richest dota player i ever met... holy shit... 7.5 euros u can earn just like that... blink with ur eyes and on the end u can have with my and bragva's offers whole 10 euros... man that is huge ammount of gold u can have... imagine what u can do with that money!
all imba girls, guns, drugs, cars u can buy!

double standards r simply o-key this days...

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 07:51 AM
sry... this is not spam :)
i forget something more... but i promise this my last post here...

i realized something... TyR, u simply unmistakable man, justice is ur second name, i have one proposal for ya, man...
look... u must be cop or some military rank... if u would be cop u would be good at punishing ppl for crossing the street on non-pedestrian crossing... or u could be good court prosecutor, charging ppl coz they didnt pay garbage bilt and send them to jail!

u can laugh on all of this or u can be angry... if u got angry then look in the mirror and ask urself wtf r u doing... life is too short... take that 10 euros and spend rest of ur life on hawaii... finnaly u can just ingore me...

let sir.roger decide now...

Sirian
30-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Mayb it is an idea to stop spamming and joking around and wait for Rogers to look into the matter.
Tyr justified his ban properly and you had your 13 replies now.

Retaj_Joker
30-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Lunatic why u dont kill yourself?

Blood.Bank
30-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Mby give this guy a timeban 2?

Cnacnel
30-08-2009, 02:21 PM
He's already perma-banned.

stereosushi
30-08-2009, 03:49 PM
best thread so far.

lunaticRS
30-08-2009, 05:20 PM

hello there... ur post caught my eye... this is the guy got ban and change acc... if chanitus ever se this post then here is the guy u wanted... i dont know can u track him but joker name still appears in his nickname... be carefull there is one very good player joker and this one is bad...

i would kill my self with my bereta yesterday but i didnt have any bulltets at the time... by now my will changed...

He's already perma-banned.

permaban is like death penalty... is it gas chamber, death injection or electrical chair...without right prosecution u look like the inquisition...(omg sry for joke)

b- ]
best thread so far.

i think too it is good... side effect isnt...

with my 20 posts experience i learned something! :P

lunaticRS
12-09-2009, 12:37 AM
second appeal...
last was when i got ban before more then 2 weeks...

few mods with tyr who banned me support my unban and few players posted for my unban...
roger, u said when u return from vacation... i can understand if u r on safari in africa...

Sir Rogers
12-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Since there were not objections your appeal has been granted. Remember the rules and don't let this happen again.

Appeal Granted