PDA

View Full Version : Ban Insane.tr

Curtan_77
30-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I played a game with Insane.tr and he flame much in the game.
He also call us morons and took controll over my hero when I have share to him, so I unshared!
I have save the replay so i can sent it to you Sir-Rogers or just watch here: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/94094/

// TB.Curtan

koikin
30-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I agree

NETRAT
31-08-2009, 10:26 AM
u should use !report command instead of posting in this subforum, it's only for appeals, not bans
he flamed to much & abused reports, this is absolutely unacceptable
lol i would never say warlock with this stats is a noob

minus_arem
31-08-2009, 11:22 AM
u should use !report command instead of posting in this subforum, it's only for appeals, not bans

well, there is no special subforum to post ban-proposals. + this forum is the most suitable for this case in my view.
i watched the replay and i saw that he used the !report cmd at minute 7:44. this thread is a good determant for missbehaving ppl.
thereby those flamers can see that players, who were harassed by them, are really consernd about these incidents. as a result they create threads like this one
- and to be honest, if i wanted to be sure that such a "social misfit" gets what he deserves, i wouldnt rely only on the !report cmd :)

@topic i support a timeban. u can clearly see that he offends everyone in his team.
and on top of that, he blames his team many times at allchat for his own mistakes!

NETRAT
31-08-2009, 11:55 AM
and to be honest, if i wanted to be sure that such a "social misfit" gets what he deserves, i wouldnt rely only on the !report cm
those who handle reports are not huge anthopomorphic (human-like) robots, they shouldn't look up for forum threads that duplicate reports to write messages like "your report was handled do not worry", the main idea of feedback mechanism is that u rely on it, u believe that it works and it works, either it becomes ineffective, so plz, use the tools on a purpose they were designed for
this subforum wasn't designed for ban proposials, feedback mechanism via reports was designed for ban proposals, one and only

minus_arem
31-08-2009, 12:44 PM
maybe this thread is wrong and maybe it is not at the correct subforum! :'( but i only know that gms often ask for replays on dotaparser...
and threads like this, where the link is posted and a discussion is possible before the person affected is banned, may cause a way smaller banappeal.
btw. u also "used" this thread to post your meaning about the flamer ;)

sorry for offtopic

Sir Rogers
31-08-2009, 02:03 PM
It was a good initiative to post here. I can't have a look at it right now, but I might be able to later today maybe.

SouL]ReQuieM
10-09-2009, 07:03 PM
since i already banned him.

Moved and Closed.