PDA

View Full Version : Ban appeal

Tiapofithe
31-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Ingame name: Tiapofithe
Banned since: today

This is the first time i've been banned and i'd like 2 appeal for admin abuse of power, dotaskillez or something was the guy that banned me because i took mirana and he wanted 2 play with her. hope that dude get's his admin status deleted soon, and ofc i'd like to get unbanned if possible
regards

NETRAT
31-08-2009, 10:00 PM
i dont know what in this case, but in common, when u play cm or cd mode read chat plz, u should listen to ur cap, if captain says he took mirana is for "player X", pickin mirana in case if ur not "player X" called gameruining

Tiapofithe
31-08-2009, 10:16 PM
well in this case, i didn't ruin the game, just the opposite i had 10:1 or something and a lot of assists, blabla, the bottom line is i did my job, and listening to capt that doesn't know to assign, doesn't know to pick, and says he'll buy wards and buys them at 30th min is simply stupid.

Sir Rogers
31-08-2009, 11:16 PM
It doesn't matter how much skill you think you have and whatnot. Freddy's picks were fine and you won the game.

You and your friend Reqnum were totally disrespectful towards the captain and a GM in that game. Besides Dota_Skillz isn't a dude.

As a result of your actions I have banned your friend Reqnum aswell. You both have a timeban of a week for being disrespectful towards an admin and abusing the report command. I'm leaving this topic open as I'm too busy to check, once a week is over make a post in here and you'll get your unban.

Reqnum
01-09-2009, 01:02 AM
So I can report anyone who doesn't listen to me when I'm captain and they'll get banned

Sweet :)

Don't go back on your word, it wouldn't look good for community

edit: Also, I don't see Report section here. Why's that?

Sir Rogers
01-09-2009, 11:19 AM
So I can report anyone who doesn't listen to me when I'm captain and they'll get banned

Sweet :)

You can get banned even more easily for abusing the report command.

Don't go back on your word, it wouldn't look good for community

You're in no position to be patronizing. I am a really nice and understanding person, but you shouldn't push your luck with that.

edit: Also, I don't see Report section here. Why's that?

You have two forums posts. Why exactly would you care?

There is no report section because reports aren't for the public eye. In the future there might be a report tab on your client profile which only yourself and admins can see, but that's just an idea.

Reqnum
01-09-2009, 01:04 PM
You can get banned even more easily for abusing the report command.
I completely understand that, but since Tiapofithe got himself banned for not listening to captain, it wouldn't be fair not to ban rest of "rule breakers". Just saying.

You're in no position to be patronizing. I am a really nice and understanding person, but you shouldn't push your luck with that.

Scary:<. No, I mean realllyyyyy
Since you told me what kind of person you are, I should return a favour
I'm lazy and insensitive person, those are 2 main reasons I usually don't post on forums or talk in game. Because it leads to.. well you saw replay

You have two forums posts. Why exactly would you care?

Maybe I'm a caring person :).
Do you ask same question everyone who posts in Suggestions forum?

You're a smart person, and by now you probably realized that it would be troublesome ( not impossible ) to IP ban us since we have dynamic IPs.
I'll do us all a favour and ignore this whole drama and just silently enjoy games on dotarank :).
You probably won't see me posting any more on this account once I make new one, because that would be just silly :) and I would be making your job much easier.

See ya ^^

Spasmolyt
01-09-2009, 05:04 PM
I'll do us all a favour and ignore this whole drama and just silently enjoy games on dotarank :).
You probably won't see me posting any more on this account once I make new one, because that would be just silly :) and I would be making your job much easier.

If you enjoy playing dotarank as silently as you did so far, you'll find yourself banned before long again.