PDA

View Full Version : ObaN banned :D

chico
02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Some gm felt like to ban me, cos i left a IH game, "cos of feeding" .. no i dont leave a game cos i feed, i left after several accuses about being noob and feeding on purpose.. "he saw him comming, and he still stays on lane", and i was playing maiden, and sirian goes like "omg, where is ur aura maiden, noob" When im lvl 1..i dont skill aura lvl 1 :) .. i dont accept such comments since i would never feed on purpose which everyone who knows me, can agree with :)

Unban me if u like, otherwise i just quit dota :) ..

-ObaN.

Blood.Bank
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
he banned u for leaving not for feeding

L4m3r
02-09-2009, 09:36 PM
i played alot of games with you & i think i do know you a little bit , everybody has its own personality , some are stronger than others , never saw oban feed on purpose really . Now this is the first time it happens .
I think i'm not the only one who wants the replay ; to check what really happened ,

You have my support

Sirian
02-09-2009, 09:40 PM
1st of all i didnt ban you as you are implying
2nd you started crying from minute 2 that you didnt like a support (cm) while i waited long enough for you to pick the str support (abba)
3rd i never called you noob (edit: in this game and without sarcasm anyways), and i asked for your aura because you didnt skill it nor were spamming your spells lvl 1 cm/abba vs solo viper.
4th "he saw him comming, and he still stays on lane", i just stated the fact that you just stayed on a lane 1v1 while rhasta was incomming with haste, called miss and visible on map. you didnt even bother to answer/run nor frostbite your way out.
5th you are more often seen playing way below your possibilities and degenerating game morale when you dont get your beloved carry, so expect more comments on that and accept them.
6th try a proper appeal, you are here long enough to know how it works
hf with ur ban,
cyas,
-Sirian

unsaufi-
02-09-2009, 09:41 PM
I banned you and not Sirian. I like you as a person but I am really sick of your behaviour. I didn’t say you feed or something… you just died two times in a row and than searched for a reason to leave… “oh they flamed me”
The game was a really n1 game and only cause you want to play on there I no reason to destroy it. If you do your 50 min potm farm I bet there are some persons who don’t enjoy that too.

I know you always want to play either potm or techies. And as I was picking I asked you if u want to play potm because techis doesn’t fitted in my lineup. You said 10 times pick me techis and was pissed as only cm remained for you.

If you try to change this attitude I support your appeal. Think about it.

chico
02-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Sirian, if i saw rhasta on minimap, i think i would have run.. i didnt notice him before he was behind me.. so stop indirectly say i wanted to die intentional and when im stuck in wards and no allies nearby.. i dont see the idea of making frostbite :)

I tried to pick sven, which failed, then u took aba and maiden was left for me, ofcos i cry cos I GOT NO SKILLS with support heros.. big 0 skills.. Maiden or aba.. doesnt matter, would be failure both..
Why u compare other games with this one? no sense, since i got banned in this and i didnt leave cos i was feeding, i didnt wanted to here any more indirectly comments about my play.. i said "then i leave" and i think it was sirian who said.. "ok leave" or something like that, iirc.

-"5th you are more often seen playing way below your possibilities and degenerating game morale when you dont get your beloved carry" .. Why u invite me for game, as soon i join client if this is how i feel with me...?

-Hf some of u :) im off here

chico
03-09-2009, 12:41 AM
ehm.. lies saufi?
techies was first ban of their team..
i doubt i said i wanted to play techies, i guess u mix some games around...

Cnacnel
03-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Banning a very old Dotarank player because he rage left once and not banning ppl like Sco*****, who are maybe imba pro players but love to go afk or leave every game they lame. Pretty injust imo, don't leave the community oban!

unsaufi-
03-09-2009, 11:01 AM
You are right the ban is unfair. That is why I edited my last post. It is our entire fault. Sirian did flame u very hard and controlled your hero to Rambo, I do lie and kicked you out of the game and I bet the enemy team did all mh!
So it was your right to do a multi acc direct after unfair ban. I mean I am well known for random bans on innocent people. I really should think about my abuse. Oh I forgot my mass smiles in topic and text so everybody takes me serious…

I am so sick of this. If you leave a good IH game - YOU ruin it. That is against the rules and need no discussion. Do a popper appeal or play with your multi acc.

chico
03-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Totally agree with ur last post..
y i like smileys, im a glad person, unless people casting mucho hate on me :)

Sir Rogers
03-09-2009, 10:41 PM
You've been on the borderline with your behaviour for way too long and if you think this is a joke you can continue the topic in the Offtopic section if you want.

I don't think there's much to add, Saufi said it all. The ban stays.

Appeal Denied