PDA

View Full Version : FF-rule change !

Adanoss
11-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi ppl !

I need to post because i dont like this 30min. !FF rule, and i am sure that many other players dont support it !
So...From 20games i am sure that u cant finish 10untill end and thats's bad (no fun). players !FF at 30min first they see they might lose game even towers are not destroyed and kill difference its similar like oposite team !

i.e I think the FF rules should change into 3 raxxes down or 20 differences then they can use !ff command
If some1 drop after 30min.rmk game shoudl not be rmk'd !

Tnx <3 adanoss !

SouL]ReQuieM
11-09-2009, 04:27 PM
I will support this ff changes cause most of the times they ff without even trying ( for signed games) but for IH most of the time they will be finish till end.

Fluffy
11-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Yes the idea sounds nice
But is it able to implement in the bot. I mean a timer that allows ff after 30 min is quite easy, but reading out kills etc while the game is running, i dunno if it is possible.
If it is not too much work i support this idea!

Cnacnel
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Yes the idea sounds nice
But is it able to implement in the bot. I mean a timer that allows ff after 30 min is quite easy, but reading out kills etc while the game is running, i dunno if it is possible.
If it is not too much work i support this idea!

Dota parser knows when raxes are destroyed, so I think it's possible. Good idea.

TyR)
11-09-2009, 07:05 PM
So...From 20games i am sure that u cant finish 10untill end

Ahhaha

In Inhouses 15/20

Full Support for weakening 25 min FF rule (-cm)

Phi
13-09-2009, 09:24 PM
I do hate to see my team mass-ff'ing after first rax down or even before the second tower is pushed, because the opponents have one "ownage". On the other hand, there are also people that will knowingly prolong games and go mass farming instead of finishing. In any case, 40-50 min are certainly enough for a game and tbh, if your opponents gave up mentally, does it really make sense to play on? They won't offer the same challenge anyway as they would offer by being still motivated.

Don't agree with the idea.

Adanoss
14-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Ok ... u like 29min dota ... coz in here the 80% of games are 29min ! np ;)

Sir Rogers
14-09-2009, 06:35 PM
The 29min games are due to the fact that there is a serious different in skill level between some players.

I am going to do a massive change in the games structure which basically means a tier system with divided skill levels.

So when you'll play games they shouldn't all be 29min anymore and sure we can take a change of the ff rule into consideration. However I think the right time to talk about this would be after I made those changes.