PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal Scarabeus

Scarabeus
12-09-2009, 12:00 AM
I got banned "reason: bye oban"
WHO or WHAT is oban, and why I get banned for it?!
Time passed since the ban was issued: 3 or 4 days ago
Time since last appeal: First one
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
Well I don't know what I did wrong to be called an "oban" whatever it is, but it's not the best way to get people into "Ranked Gaming" if you ban guys for fun and call them an oban. So I appeal for beeing unbanned.
Greetings.

Cnacnel
12-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Who banned you? Oban is an abbrev of OwnedByaNub, a player who was banned and who now creates multiaccounts. The admin who banned you thought you might be his multiaccount (we'll wait for Rogers to clear it all up).

unsaufi-
12-09-2009, 12:30 AM
It was Rog who banned him. I think he checked his ip and it was the same like oban. But let´s wait what rog says.

Scarabeus
12-09-2009, 12:09 PM
IF Sir-Rogers can check IP's, I'm sure he schould recognize I'm NOT that oban guy

Ultimate.Fade
12-09-2009, 03:40 PM
I kno obans new char but wont tell couse it will harm some others.

Scarabeus
12-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Now there is the proof: He knows the real guy, unbann me please

Spasmolyt
12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
You entertain a very loose definition of "proof".

Blood.Bank
12-09-2009, 05:46 PM
I kno obans new char but wont tell couse it will harm some others.

"i know where the words most famous terrorist is, but i wont tell cuz im his fan!" XD

Sir Rogers
12-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I'll make it easy for you.

I do actually believe in your innocence since anyone that is not the same guy can play from his computer. I also believe that it is pure coincidence that you used the same password and email account as this oban guy.

You do not belong here and fail at multi-accounting too (which includes your latest attempt "Ratolima"). Have a nice day.

Appeal Denied