omgomgomgg
14-09-2009, 07:23 PM
so guys what i have to do to get unban here? o.O

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 12:21 AM
so... ?

Fluffy
16-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Sorry for not replying, but the only one who can unban u is sir-rogers, but he is on vacation at the moment and doesnt spend so much time here in the forum. So just be patient and wait for his reply.
Fluffy

Flutschi
16-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Sorry for not replying, but the only one who can unban u is sir-rogers, but he is on vacation at the moment and doesnt spend so much time here in the forum. So just be patient and wait for his reply.
Fluffy

and eracow can too... Soul]Requiem on client....

if u create a propper appeal, he will unban u, if its appropriate

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 07:39 AM
i made 2 for now appel and got denied.

this isnt propper ?

http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=6052.0

http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=6059.0

SouL]ReQuieM
16-09-2009, 10:33 AM
The reason your appeal get denied is that your behaviors after your ban i.e multi-account

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 02:53 PM
eracow sry but i didnt saw any rule about it.

so what now will be with me ? :(

Blood.Bank
16-09-2009, 03:03 PM
you think multiaccounting was allowd when u were banned? kinda obvious that we wouldnt ban if it waas allowd

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 03:04 PM
kk nvm now i fail sry .didnt know that.

TyR)
16-09-2009, 03:33 PM
What about this? (http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5988.0)
. . .

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 03:46 PM
darkness will not repeat the mistake.i promise :-*

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 07:52 PM
so eracow i pls u to decide about my ban. if i got denied explain what i have to do to get unban(if i can)

SouL]ReQuieM
16-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Well if you read the rules on ban appeal sticky note you will find out that there is RULE
"Any attempts to evade the ban by creating a new bnet account or getting a friend to play for you in test games will result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved helping you"

the way you can get unban is by writing an actual ban appeal using the Template and promise that you will never multi-account and improve your manner.

I will leave this post open and you can write another ban appeal after my post

omgomgomgg
16-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Ban Appeal DarKneSS :

[Server - DR Client]
[Account - DarKneSS]

2)The Template :

Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 month
Time since last appeal: 4/5 days ago
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: i know i made a mistake.i leave game bad manners multi acc so i promise i wont do that anymore.

i mean this is enough.

edit : i w8 so long for this can u decide now cuz u are online ?ifs not prob.

Cnacnel
16-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Yeah, i especially liked your account: RetardCnacnel or smthn like that. I'd stop thinking of having your appeal granted, on your płace.

omgomgomgg
17-09-2009, 08:01 PM
eracow decide now ?

SouL]ReQuieM
18-09-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm waiting for some GMs to support it as there is some GMs think you doesn't deserved to be unbanned and be patient ...

omgomgomgg
18-09-2009, 04:41 PM
ok so pls gm members post what u mean about this then decide eracow.

Blood.Bank
18-09-2009, 05:12 PM
do you remember the time i hosted a game called "test" then u and ur m8 joined and flamed me while i was doing some tests?

omgomgomgg
18-09-2009, 07:38 PM
do you remember the time i hosted a game called "test" then u and ur m8 joined and flamed me while i was doing some tests?
no.i cant remember it.

TyR)
18-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Yesterday I read your SS Captain application. The sentence "and most important of all - i play DotARank" is not only totally wrong but also meant as a joke about this community (as some responses clearly showed).

You were banned. You created multieaccounts which were banned aswell, thus you knew automatically it was not allowed. You went on creating multies. You flamed excessively, especially towards Cnacnel. You created invalid Ban Appeals and are impatient. You have no respect for this community.
Sir-Rogers has the final word but I clearly deny your Appeal.

omgomgomgg
18-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Yesterday I read your SS Captain application. The sentence "and most important of all - i play DotARank" is not only totally wrong but also meant as a joke about this community (as some responses clearly showed).

pls explain this cuz i dont know what u talking about.cuz i dont have any application on ss capt wtf...
put some link or smth....

You were banned. You created multieaccounts which were banned aswell, thus you knew automatically it was not allowed. You went on creating multies. You flamed excessively, especially towards Cnacnel. You created invalid Ban Appeals and are impatient. You have no respect for this community.
Sir-Rogers has the final word but I clearly deny your Appeal.
i said im sry .and i didnt know rules i mean i didnt read.< my fail.

TyR)
18-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Sorry for posting something incorrect, I just dont have the real overview regarding all your multi-accounts.
The SS-captain thing deals with another player, not with you.

The rest remains.
Flaming like a ten-year has nothing to do with rules, it is nowhere allowed. Brainusage is also a factor. If six Multies get banned, why exactly would you think its allowed to create a seventh?
Seriously...

SouL]ReQuieM
18-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I suppose you get the point now every GMs that looked at this post said that you have bad manner and flaming constant, follows by multi-account.

[size=3] DENIED & Closed