PDA

View Full Version : Obans 2nd appeal

chico
15-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: about 2 weeks
Time since last appeal: about 2 weeks
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: Cos my ban lasted long enough, i got my punishment, imo ban not jusitifed, i played here for long time.

chico
15-09-2009, 10:43 PM
btw.. please unban igonias, he had no knowledge about me using his account. w/e tyr says.. i saw his password when i visited him in germany.
- Sry for the multiaccounts. wont happen again... Scarabeuz or whatever, isnt my account. no clue how Sir-rogers could get that its same ip.. must be a bug or something.

Blood.Bank
16-09-2009, 01:56 PM
I wont discuss this appeal cuz i dont think have anything to do with this complicated case, but u were not banned just because rogers saw that u had the same ip, ur msn account and password was the same on both accounts, might be a coinsidence. But that does under no cases allow u to take a pass to gm and fuck around on their account

chico
16-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Ehm.. u cant make an account with same mail adress? so that cant be the case.. and same password? sounds pretty wierd :D
well im sorry, i said sorry to igonias and he accepted it. and as said, it wont happen again.

L4m3r
16-09-2009, 02:35 PM
there is something in human's world that is hard to gain , its trust , once you lose the trust people had in you , it will be very hard to get it back , and allmost imposible to have it entirely ; I wanted to support you for your first appeal , i though everybody has right for a 2nd chance, but after what happened , there is no way i will support this appeal , i don't even want to mention, very bad jokes about you dead , WTF is that supposed to mean , you can't joke with this kind of things .

Good luck you'll gona need it !

chico
16-09-2009, 08:59 PM
afterwards i said it was a joke, u might have missed it

LoKi]
16-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Well I accepted his excuse, since he is a REALLY good friend of mine. Of COURSE it was wrong, but what ever, I don't care about it. I would just change my PW, but I am banned aswell, so it is not needed to do that. Good Luck Have Fun on in Ranked Gaming, and maybe I will be unbanned in about 1 year?!
Greets
iGonias

chico
24-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Kuk kuk?
like a week ago i posted this appeal.. it would be very nice if u could handle it. im started to get a bit sick of IGC..

best regards, oban.

Sir Rogers
24-09-2009, 02:24 AM
You showed no sign of even trying to change your attitude.

"imo ban not jusitifed" doesn't count. You know the rules.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

chico
24-09-2009, 07:30 PM
I have right to say my opinon, and i dont think its deserved with instant ban, cos u leave a game after 5-10 min, because u got hated on from ur teammates, mb a warning.. surely i changed my attitude :)

chico
04-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Hello again, again..
now i have been banned for like 1 month, soon time for a unban?

-Oban.

Sirian
14-10-2009, 05:43 PM
eric has you ignored/squelched?

SouL]ReQuieM
14-10-2009, 08:31 PM
well i close this appeal since you already make another 1

DENIED