PDA

View Full Version : Eurobattle,Twlnker

alsesandarbre
19-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: dont know
Time since last appeal:first one with template
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
I became very mannered player,after i went to doctor for anger adjustment problem.I had 3 sessions and each lasted for a 1,5 hours,doctor said that i am now ready to play dota again ;)

Fluffy
20-09-2009, 01:32 AM
even though i dislike the reason of ur unban request i support ur unban.
i was the one who banned you, i am sick of this serbian swearing and flaming. Had to use some bad translater to get what u said. But it wasn't that hard of a flame, so i think its long enough.
So next time stay calm even when ur teammates suck.

Fluffy

Blood.Bank
20-09-2009, 02:46 PM
fluffy oh fluffy, what we have here is a flamer who will prob flame in the future, and when he gets banned he doesnt take the ban seriously and put nice jokes as his reasons to be unbanned :P now i suggest that u think about good reasons why u should be unbanned if u wanna play with dotarank again

alsesandarbre
21-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Blood.Bank do you know what did i say when i flamed??If u don't know I would just ask you to mind your own business. :) :) :) Because fluffy banned me and he will decide to leave permanent ban or to unban my account.

minus_arem
21-09-2009, 02:11 PM
why do u mind to get unbanned at all? i see u everyday with your multi account ingame...

alsesandarbre
21-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Because i have a rank on that account maybe ??

MibuKyoshiro
21-09-2009, 04:14 PM
ppl dont act like ur some dudes here,he do a little flame so what its not the end of the world,there are flaming in every game sometimes little sometimes over the limit but this wasnt even close to the limit.give him another chanse,u see that he have anger problems lol xD,i was in that game and he said just couple flaming words on serbian,to be honest there were many bigger flamers and leavers who arent banned,let this be a warn for him.
ps: go look my appeal am tired of w8ing

SouL]ReQuieM
21-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I suppose this might the reason minus said that you multi-accounting " Attempts to message the server admins while they play games, asslick GMs or the admin himself about it will most likely have a negative impact on your appeal. Any attempts to evade the ban by creating a new bnet account or getting a friend to play for you in test games will result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved helping you"

well surely if he didnt multi-account playing i would have granted his appeal but after multi-accounting it is [size=3]Denied

p.s. MibuKyoshiro i will look at your ban appeal.