View Full Version : More hostbots ^^

Youfail.
27-09-2009, 09:57 AM
I think it would greatly improve the game-create speed. Because I see every day signing for games and not creating cuz no hostbots are available and then every1 is waiting for like...10 min

first when some see "no hostbots" go afk and then not enough players are there to create one after the bot is available

second a lot of players have friends they like to play with and sometimes 1 of them doesn't sign and the game gets full before they can enter then its 9/10 in game so this game stays in lobby till some1 joins and that can take from my personal experience about 4-5min..sometimes players get bored and leave....

third some players think the bot is bugged when the game can't be hosted because there is no game in the lobby while a game is hosted in IH, DPL etc.,

so I think it would be nice that 2 games in lobbies are available

I know it's not so easy for you to make it possible and I'm not "pushing" to anything just posting my opinion ^^.

Thanks for your time.
Regards, Octob3r.

Blood.Bank
27-09-2009, 10:39 AM
i dont think that creating another bot is that hard, but then again.. what do i know ;D
anyways back to your "friend didnt sign up in time" how does having 2 bots help u to solve this? if 3 friends sign up for a game but the last friend sign up to late and get into the 2nd game it wouldnt be much diffrent would it XD

Sir Rogers
27-09-2009, 09:25 PM
This is definately planned and sorted out for. However I need to do some coding first before we can introduce some more hostbots.

I'm hoping that I can bring 2 hostbots online within the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
Sir Rogers