PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal [Lost]Diez Eurobattlenet

Spanudiez
27-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello,

me and all my Lost teammates have been banned in this game http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/109649/

Players banned :

[Lost]Diez, [Lost]Stick, [Lost]Torniquet, [Lost]Silver

To be honest I don't know the reason why we're banned.

Hope to see from an admin soon,

Diez

SouL]ReQuieM
27-09-2009, 07:52 PM
[Lost]Torniquet he didnt get bannd only [Lost]Diez, [Lost]Silver and [Lost]Stick.
The reason your got banned because you have broken the rule of "fair push rule".

You are only allowed to take down the base tower on the lane that you push. For instance, if all base towers on the enemy base are up, and you have pushed mid lane, naturally you are allowed to take the mid base tower down and its raxes. You are not allowed to attack the top or bottom base towers and its raxes respectively. However if you have destroyed any base tower on a previous push, you are eliglible to take its raxes down even ifthis time you entered the base from another lane.

All towers on the map can be taken down at anytime, provided that they are deniable.

and deniable means 10% of the tower hp not when it is "FULL" hp.

Spanudiez
28-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks for your answer SoulRequiem,

How long will we be banned? I hope it isn't perma, I'll hate to give up dotarank.

Diez

Artan
28-09-2009, 01:22 AM
yea, its their first...or what second day here...
its understandable they didn't know that rule. its pretty rare.

SouL]ReQuieM
28-09-2009, 10:44 AM
well write an appeal using the template and you will be banned and same as for other banned user.

iwontcarry
28-09-2009, 11:22 AM
i guess he means unbanned

Spanudiez
28-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Tain,

Thanks for your support.
As for my ban appeal

Time passed since the ban was issued: 2 Days
Time since last appeal: N/A , this is my first ban appeal and hopefully the last:P
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
I won't break the rule again, this goes for [Lost]Stick and [Lost]Silver as well. We all understood the rule of fair pushing and we have also read the other rules posted on this forum and understood them all.

Please inform me if Stick and Silver need to open 2 separate ban appeals or if this is enough for all of us,

Diez

SouL]ReQuieM
28-09-2009, 04:07 PM
thx for correcting me ... iwc xD

SouL]ReQuieM
28-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Anyway appeal granted and this time i will let them off for not writing 1 appeal each, just never do that again.

[size=3]Granted & closed