PDA

View Full Version : What to max on BM(BeastMaster) first?

Zera
10-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Back then when BM was a popular Heroa it was somewhat common sense to level up his animals first, because they were so great. Now however, they suffer from big HP-loss (Pig) or (almost) invisibility-removal (Hawk), among with lesser duration and lower MS (the combination of both very bad for Hawk).

I also see people maxing Axes out first in IDEC, which was done only by casual players before. Were the animals nerfed by such a big extend that they are worse than Axes now? I always thought that with the bonus-damage on quilbeast and the bonus-slow, it is possible to perform more damage on a Hero that you use your Ulti on, especially because you can chase them longer with the improved poison that the pig gains on Lev4. Ofc I was right when it had many HP, but is it really better to level Axes sooner now?

Also, is it possible to open polls here?

Cnacnel
11-10-2009, 02:41 PM
I go animals on 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th level and max up axes at level 7. I use hawk as an upgraded ward, rarely to scout on enemies as they can easily see it now and expect gank after seeing it. Pig is still really great for harassing and slowing a target you attack - to deal additional dmg. Nevertheless, I always level up axes at 7th level, though maybe I'm just a newb.
Yes, you can open polls, you have this option next to "Open Topic" - "Open Poll".

Friesisch-Scott
15-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I max out the axes first as I have never played him using the summons. ;)

Sirian
15-10-2009, 09:49 PM
i max axes first too, but you really need that hawk for free runecontrol to be able to keep spamming axe with bottled runes.

[http]prof.keos
16-10-2009, 01:03 AM
I max Zera the proest of 'em all

dD_Djinn
13-03-2010, 04:08 PM
CotW first if mid, vision and slow gives you upper hand.
Wild axes first if woods, rapes creeps.
Wild axes first if dual lane, rapes creeps/harrass
CotW first if dual lane lacks disables, perma slow.

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
13-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Axes if you are related to a fish
Pig if you are a smartypants

x_T_c
13-03-2010, 04:53 PM
STATS ofc :D +

[http]prof.keos
14-03-2010, 05:58 AM
just save skills imo you dont need anything

x_T_c
14-03-2010, 02:20 PM