PDA

View Full Version : HOW to make Broadband good Ping in Dota Game??

!TOP
14-09-2011, 03:51 AM
I really want to know how to make my maxis broadband good in pingtest. Have some softwares or other applications?? please shared it to me. Sometime my ping good and sometimes high, but almost high. Hope admin or Sir Roger self can settle my problem..

:):):)

Gate13
14-09-2011, 07:37 AM
The only solution that i can give you is when you playing Dota nothing else must be opened or download at your pc.Maybe you have not so fast a strong internet connection, or someone maybe stealing your internet connection.I cant think nothing else.

Aemirch
14-09-2011, 08:04 AM
First of all, moved to Helpdesk.

Now, there are several things to help you maximize your broadband. I hope you're not using a wireless connection*:

-Get a lighter antivirus
-Upgrade your firewall service
-Scan and/or defrag your disks
*Stabilize your connection with an ethernet cable

Also gate13, open applications do not increase ping if they're not required to mobile connect.

Gate13
14-09-2011, 09:36 AM
I mean you must not downloading anything when you play dota,or you must not open explorer and sites like facebook etc etc if you want to have better and low ping.

Sarathos
14-09-2011, 01:53 PM
If your internet is connected to the telephone line, you can also change the 'channel' via your router admin page.

This will shut out any other interruptions or connections.

Arcturus
14-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Type regedit in "search programs and files" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > System > CurrentControlSet > System > Tcip > Parameters > Interface and look for the folder where your IP adress is. Make 2 new DWORD or QWORD value (right click in a blanc area to create them). Then rename them to TcpAck Frequency and TCPNoDelay. Open them and set the value data to one, and base to haxedecimal. Now restart your computer and your ping should be significantly lower.

This worked for me and many others, but do it at your own risk.

Gate13
21-09-2011, 11:17 AM
I think that MyMGN team helped you with your problem and they gave to you too much of solutions

Case Solved
Thread Closed