PDA

View Full Version : About superman.

Irs2k3
14-09-2011, 06:23 AM
hey, first i would like to say that I am here for 2 objective support RGC and EAL so let's start:

first of all, I registered at 29/01/2011 from the day one, I told x_t_C what I need to be one of RGC team, so after he told me I started to work for RGC and after that I Pmed superman about all my work because he told me to, then he said "you must work a year to get into RGC" so I was like ok np, I will work to promote RGC to the best, and after 1 year of hard work, I Pmed superman and guess what he told me?
WE HAVE A LOT PROM MANAGER WE DON"T NEED ANYMORE , WE NEED A DESIGNER OR CODER

SO i was like wtf! all my work are gone and i was pissed that day, so I entered the Admin CP in that day and entered RGC team room to see who is safelisted, so I saw 1 prom manager only and then I knew that superman is a liar staff ( no offence ) but he made me work 1 year and then told me we don't need anymore, I wasn't making this public but you make me to, SO in conclusion I am waiting for the honest reason why you are lying thx,

NOTE: X_T_C APPROVED IT DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD.

marcvs
14-09-2011, 09:16 AM
nc

Antidepresiv
14-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Kindly show us your work. Since i remember you posted 5 threads on 5 forums, and thought it was WORK, then you saw its not getting you anywhere, and you stopped working, and just came after some time and was like, "Hey im here for a year(which is a lie) why cant I be promotion manager, then I explained everything.

And if someone supports you in getting RGC team, or if someone knows who you are, he can speak here, and name his reasons for it. You just need to realize, that i chose skilled people into RGC team, and people who deserve it, since its one step away frm becoming global staff. to be honest there isnt a single thing about you or your work, that has proven to be good for me, in any possible way. Ill give you credit for those threads, or a suggestion or two, but thats not enough.

-S

Irs2k3
14-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Kindly show us your work. Since i remember you posted 5 threads on 5 forums, and thought it was WORK, then you saw its not getting you anywhere, and you stopped working, and just came after some time and was like, "Hey im here for a year(which is a lie) why cant I be promotion manager, then I explained everything.

And if someone supports you in getting RGC team, or if someone knows who you are, he can speak here, and name his reasons for it. You just need to realize, that i chose skilled people into RGC team, and people who deserve it, since its one step away frm becoming global staff. to be honest there isnt a single thing about you or your work, that has proven to be good for me, in any possible way. Ill give you credit for those threads, or a suggestion or two, but thats not enough.

-S

first of all thx for reply, secondly I am working hard man you don't know I swear i worked for RGc for 1 year but when you told me you don't need anymore, I was pissed and stopped suggesting/helping because, I feel myself i am wasting my time... but if you promise me I'll get into it, I will keep the hard work, so lets hear a promise from you :) and X_t_c always support me to get into RGC team he recommend me to enter, you can ask him.

SkyF!r3
14-09-2011, 12:59 PM
first of all thx for reply, secondly I am working hard man you don't know I swear i worked for RGc for 1 year but when you told me you don't need anymore, I was pissed and stopped suggesting/helping because, I feel myself i am wasting my time... but if you promise me I'll get into it, I will keep the hard work, so lets hear a promise from you :) and X_t_c always support me to get into RGC team he recommend me to enter, you can ask him.
I don't see any valid reason why Superman or anyone else should promise you anything.
But yes, you should make a promise to yourself imo.
Something like, "I'll work hard and prove myself"
If you deserve it, you'll get it without asking.

Irs2k3
14-09-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't see any valid reason why Superman or anyone else should promise you anything.
But yes, you should make a promise to yourself imo.
Something like, "I'll work hard and prove myself"
If you deserve it, you'll get it without asking.

MAN I know but i asked him this question because he told me no more prom managers and their was only 1 prom manager..... Ofc i will improve myself and i will do my best for RGC.