Username: 花落满肩
oO`LooL`Anbtawi
GGc.CrazY~

Room: eu public

Reason: 花落满肩 hacker/dropper not sure which one
oO`LooL`Anbtawi intentional feed/drop/possible hack
GGc.CrazY~ leaver

Replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/192633

Player GGc.Crazy~ plug pulls at the start of game. Player oO`LooL`Anbtawi intentionally feeds both his hero and the leaver hero because no one wants to remake. Then RGC showed 花落满肩 as lagging and then a LOT of text spam appeared and it kept connecting/reconnecting nonstop like 1000x in one second and game was completely paused for 5min. Then instead of 花落满肩 dropping oO`LooL`Anbtawi drops instead. After oO`LooL`Anbtawi was disconnected I was immediately disconnected for no reason despite having 0 lag issues and my internet working.

I've never seen this happen before and someone was either glitching the system or using a hack or something. Please IP ban oO`LooL`Anbtawi and 花落满肩 forever just to be safe. Also I would like to request the 10 penalty points refunded because I'm pretty sure everyone d/ced this game after player 花落满肩 started lagging.

H3R0
19-09-2011, 04:50 PM
No response? So that means I can plug pull and intentional feed and abuse lag glitch whenever I want?

SkyF!r3
19-09-2011, 05:06 PM
!Granted
oo`lool`anbtawi is now timebanned from this channel until 16:03 on 24/09/2011 (5 Days)
ggc.crazy~ is now timebanned from this channel until 16:05 on 22/09/2011 (3 Days)

Will keep a track on 花落满肩 and oO`LooL`Anbtawi for "Drop hacking".
Thanks for the report.