PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request tMuse.Cookie-

tMuse.Cookie-
21-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Personal information (name, age, location, etc), also tell us a bit about yourself.My name is Romeo i'm 19 years old from greece.what else i play football and i like girls :/

Your RGC nickname.tMuse.Cookie-

Your DotA history (e.g. when did you start, what leagues have you played, clans, tournaments, etc).I play dota like 5 years now,and i've played at garena mostly with my m8t's..i've also played at [escape league] the old [Gr Community] [Dota licious] [B net] [Euro B net] [iCCup] and many others..

Are you currently member of a clan? If you do, provide us with some information (e.g. achievements, some links to you clan's homepage/profile, etc).http://intl.garena.com/clan/profile/tMuse/

Provide us with atleast 3 replays (preferably more) which show your skill. We demand Inhouse/Clanwar/League replays, otherwise your request will be denied. Use a replay parser (e.g. www.adotaparser.com) to upload the replays. Also write some brief information about the replays (e.g. where have they been played, what was the skill level of the opponents, who did you play with, etc).http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/195961 {that game was hosted at Dota-Licious(skill level3)i play as puck with the name Cook1e] http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/195967 [That game was also hosted at Dota-Licious(Skill level 2) i play as enigma name Cook1e.

Why do you want to join EHDL? I would like to try something new

Do you know anyone in EHDL who could support your request? If yes, name them. i don't know any1 because i'm kinda new ot rgc

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them? Yes i agree.

Is there something else you want to add? Not realy.

LadyGaga
22-09-2011, 04:58 PM
puck game was horrible, try to post something better to impress the staff. You kinda lost the lane vs necro and this is the only thing i can tell because there wasnt anything else worth any attention.

your starting build on the jungle enigma was bad, u havent had any clarities, the only mana reg u bought was the sobimask for laters soulring, but its not enough, as u probably felt when brought the mana potions on lvl2. Also you werent microing ur summons so they were dying instead of surving behind on low hp which is not the fastest way to farm. And imho u were farming too much in this jungle, it would be in much more profit of the team if u have pushed the bot tower or helped ur teammates (sven sile) when ck/es started ganging.
Some good words - your first ultimate middle where u caught 4 with the edge of the black hole was good, i liked it, but the low performance of scourge again isnt helping me to see what else u can do instead of farming ealry game (what i said about the puck rep).

Try to post some replay where u played decent even if u lost, its far more good then a rep where u stomp some guys for 15-20 mins. If u dont provide more and better replays, my vote goes for deny.

PandaOfHeaven
22-09-2011, 07:07 PM
!deny from my side

keeevin
24-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Denied.