WiCkeDS0uL
04-10-2011, 03:28 PM
IRC name:LagOudaKis
Q-Auth:LagOudaKis
OLD-Qauth: AtC)WiCkEd
Garena name:Knoxvillee
Garena UID:65536723

* Where are you from?
I am from greece , and be more precise i am from a small village little far away from a city called grevena ,but i do live in Kozani .

* How old are you?
I am 20 years old .

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is thomas , i am 20 years old ,i am coming from a small village as i mentioned above ,i do study currently on university with Logistics and Management ,and now I'm in 2nd year of my studies.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

I am not a member of a clan currently ,but i was long time ago in a clan at dota-league that doesnt exist anymore unfortunately. Also in battle net i was not looking to join a clan so i was not really interested about it .

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
I am playing dota 6 years now but i made a break on 2010 because i had to study at school and register to the university i wanted ,but i returned just 2 months ago and i am able to re-build me dota skills and also if it is possible to even improve them .I have played in dota-league on the VIP's for a long time , i was also vouched at : grc, grc2, spl , GDB , EAL (RGC). I have also won some local tournaments on my city (Kozani), 5v5 , and 4v4 with my friends .I also joined the tournament which is 5v5 with my b-net friends that Clan NoL has made .

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

I can control all the roles in dota but i can say that i am way better playing the role of the ganger, and the role of the carry . I can play support but i can just say that i am not perfect ,i do know the basic things .

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com to upload) or another one you know

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/182182 Mirana NightShade ( Potm)
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/185393 Night Stalker(Balanar)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
Yes i do know how to use them .

* Do you have a microphone?
Yes .

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes i am aware of the rules and i do agree to them .

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
Knoxvillee

* Do you know any MGN members? If yes, please list them.

I do know some names that are vouched at mgn dota league but i cannot say that we have the best contacts . I can mention the names if you would like to see them.
* Is there anything else you want to add? No, there is nothing else i want to add , i am just waiting for your further questions/answers.

Thank you for your time,and i hope you give me a chance to prove you that i can respond to the league's level.

Obs.NinJaZz
04-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Not skilled enough to be able to compete with the other league's players.

Sorry, but it's a deny from me.

prof.dr.martin
06-10-2011, 03:39 AM
deny from me too..u may reapply in 1 month.
closed