Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : MakeSEXnotLOVE

Your name: Lazaros

Date of Birth: 04/09/1994

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: English, Greek

Battle.Net Account: MakeSEXnotLOVE

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I mostly played dota in Lan parties with mates back then, as of b.net I mostly played ladder and used to be in the best greek clan GPR before it faded away.

Your activity and average playtime each week: I usually play about 3-5 games a day and Im guessing about 20 hours a week.

Which time of the day you usually play: Ι tend to play mostly at evenings and late midnight hours.

How long you have been playing DotA: I think it's been 7-8 years since the day I was introduced to the map.

Your ability to communicate with others: Phenomenal.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to cool myself first and then cool others.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I'm guessing there are a few.

Why do you want to be an Admin: I mostly play with few of my mates from my college or my roommate and it would be nice if I could hold a slot for them once in a while when they are late on joining the next game. Plus when there is an admin in the game, there's a chance you'll get some justice over the ruiners and the flamers. If there's no admin in-game then you just have to play your game and not bother besides the ruins and the flame. So, an admin makes my game more pleasant I guess.. Furthermore most of them go in teams and play in a single game full of admins. So there's a chance I might not find any of them in my games

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well I've been an admin in other games such as Mount&Blade Warband online servers and the first Call of duty 1(ver. 1.1) which came out in 2003 I became an administrator in the largest forum and largest server of it around 2010, which still stands btw. Furthermore Im still leading one of the oldest clans in that game. I have one useless talent at editing videos not like killer-dota, I consider myself to be a bit more experienced and familiar with better programmes and tools,(no offense) I make video montages mostly about the huge parties I throw at my house every year in Thessaloniki (200-300 people in my house)

Are you premium member?: No

Are you using or a friend of yours an admin card?: No

A few things about yourself: Im the 5th child of 6 children raised on a farm with lots of animals and a variety of them. Currently I'm studying to get my degree in biomedical engineering in Athens. I arrange 8vs8 football matches with friends once in a week. I like deep house music , I also like to go out once in a week for drinks with friends. As I said I throw a big party every summer at my house. In conclusion I would describe myself as the joker of the gang, I like to make people laugh I guess and have a good time.
    Last edited by Lazzos; 15-09-2017 at 06:14 AM.
    funny spoilers inc
    ( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

fml