Default MYM Prime Defending - Groupstages announced

After a few days without any update, myMYM released the group stages of the famous tournament entitled Peregrine MYM Prime Defending #12. A total of 32 teams will be competing in 8 groups containing 4 teams each. The two best teams will qualify to the next round. The first matches will start on 5th August and will finish on 22th.

Predictions
    The group A is without any doubt the group of death as all teams are very known and strong in the Asian scene besides PT who is less known than the other teams of the group. If Nv.GiGa.cn wins their match against sR, I think that the ranking will look as follow
    1. LGD.sGty
    2. Nv.GiGa.cn

3. StarsBoba
    4. PT

The group B is also a very difficult group but I think that the ranking is pretty obvious but considering the great performance by Prime against Deity during the qualifiers, they may surprise us once again in the group stages. They proved that they are not a team who should be underestimated. Moreover, they are not known in the scene, the other teams do not know how they play whereas Prime knows how they play. It may be an asset for their matches so be careful of the Filipinos.
    1. Ks.Nirvana
    2. AEON

3. MCiTY
    4. Prime

The group C is an easy group for the German team, COMPETO. I do not think they will have a hard time leading this group. They will surely be followed by the Peruvian team who got a free win in the qualifiers against Nirvana.Int.
    1. COMPETO
    2. Artyk

3. PaiN!
    4. V.Inv

The group D is also a very easy group for Lost.eu who will not have a hard time to qualify but they should not underestimate the other teams which would be a huge mistake. DG showed good performances in the qualifiers and I think they will take the second spot.
    1. Lost.eu
    2. DG

3. pX
    4. Akatsuki

The group E will normally be easily won by MYM who should not have much problems to qualify. They will surely be followed by the Bulgarian team, mG who are not totally unknown in the European scene.
    1. MYM
    2. mG

3. 3DMAX
    4. YamatO

I do not think I have to comment the group F. Besides DTS, the three other teams are unknown to me so I will let this ranking as it is.

The group G is surely the most interesting in the European zone as Lost.ru and TeG share the same group. Nonetheless, I think that Lost.ru will lead it despite its new roster. TeG will surely come second followed by pub[Gamers] and wssm
    1. Lost.ru
    2. TeG

3. pub[Gamers]
    4. wssm

Even thought OK and Tribal.Int are in the same group, I think that OK will have the upper hand and will not have much problem to qualify. SLET can also make a surprise by defeating Tribal.Int, I do not think it will happen but Tribal.Int might have a hard time defeating them.
    1. OK
    2. Tribal.Int

3. SLET
    4. hp)

Source: myMYM
    Last edited by ZakarD; 30-07-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    "This is who I am. This is what my life is about. And this is what I'm going to do. Nothing will stop me from achieving my destiny. I will not be denied!"

What do you guys think of the groups and the predictions?
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Default ...

agree with some of them..

Quote Originally Posted by CnT.Maestro View Post
    agree with some of them..
    Did you enjoy this tournament? Are you happy with the result?