Default Will DotArank work again with version 6.55?

Since Arank was unusuable with 6.54b I'm asking myself if things have changed or are about to change in the next days with the new DotA version 6.55.
    Has anyone tested yet?

Default Re: Will DotArank work again with version 6.55?

Hello there.

I tested the new Version the Bug of the last Map is not longer there.

But maybe the old Bug when anyone uses RC1.

So guys you can Host now Rank games again.

Sweet!
    Doesn't make much sense as the bug was supposed to be about change of DotA mechanics - and they wouldn't change it back, would they? But anyway this is very good news. I'm gonna try it myself right away
    [center]<br />Forestle.org - the &quot;green search engine&quot;<br /><br /><br />[center]

Hm. Out of 6 new reports, at least 2 are fucked up. [Edit] Update: 4 of 11 reports have wrong -10 or +1, it might be more as I only checked a few known players [/Edit]
    One report gave -10 to the host who stayed until the very end, and the other gave +1 to someone who left earlygame, whilst the game lasted much longer...

DotArank still lies in ruins. When will some coder with SKILL fix the mess, or release the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruufhai
    Hm. Out of 6 new reports, at least 2 are fucked up.
    One report gave -10 to the host who stayed until the very end, and the other gave +1 to someone who left earlygame, whilst the game lasted much longer...

DotArank still lies in ruins. When will some coder with SKILL fix the mess, or release the code?
    It is being fixed as we talk, but it takes time, as ressources are limited.

I'm working on a solution to fix all the bugged reports, which isn't very easy I can tell you as much.

But it's getting there and I'm sorry for the long waiting you guys have to go through.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support