Thread: Suggestion

Default Suggestion

first:
    1day ban or something for afking in game lobby, half of the games i find myself with 9 afk players , waiting for someone else to start the game for them while they watch youtube or something. when we lack caps i need to hl everyone and ask them if they can cap and than for pp, simply impossible.

1000weeks ban for ppl leaving a game/asking to stack/whining because they don't like the balance and they don't wanna lose, they can go pub and win 90% of their games, no need for them in here.

for example u can watch this lobby chat:
    http://www.rankedgaming.com/admin/lo...hp?gid=1546148
    np, i have to cap again though i'm really not in the mood for this, but than ppl start whining when i pick them, since they prefer the other team. or in other words a kindergarden.

Just to be clear, i ain't talking about 2 friends wishing to play together, 1 of them can go cap and firstpicking the other, but when it's more than 2, or when others players whining they wanna join them because they are good or something and they want to win the game with them instead of losing, that's too much to bear

sorry if my English sucks, didn't check this before posting.
    Last edited by Blas(T)eR; 30-08-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Guess we shouldn't leave this thread unanswered.

It's always been my opinion that in a channel with playerpicks, everything should be completely left to the actual picks of the 2 captains. If someone wants to play together with a friend in his team, he can do so in DR.Community and besides I've never understood the need to play WITH your friends. As long as I'm with friends in the game, I don't mind in which team they are. Sometimes it's just even more fun to own them instead ( oh, who am I kidding: get owned by them ).

Allowing for certain swaps will just make everyone ever want to be in some other team which will never please anyone. There is NO way, apart from conicidence that all 10 players in the game will be satisfied with their slot, so it's simply better to have a system to sort the teams out and then blame the system instead

Obviously, we can't punish people who simply ask for changes in the teams, we can however if they decide to not play the game cause they are not satisfied by the team composition and they were signed ( ONLY IN INHOUSE ). It's definitely all-round douchey behaviour if you ask me though. There is a system, you follow the system. Since obviously some of our members aren't mature enough to sort the wishes for swaps in a reasonable way, or I might add, to handle the fact things aren't going the way they want them to, you simply follow the playerpicks.

This is not the staff's opinion as a whole, just mine.

there is a mode to shuffle players, hellspawn
    Hi my friends.