Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why so many trollers in rgc nowadays? They cant even say something smart that will make me laugh,their level of stupidity is immense. Rgc staffs should do something to prevent this and restore the seriousness and professionalism of the client
    Last edited by KAC|~Roma; 18-09-2013 at 01:20 AM.
    Never start a fight. Always finish one.

Moved to Dota 2

1st account -->https://dotabuff.com/players/95558373
    2nd account-->http://dotabuff.com/players/101230935
    3rd account-->http://dotabuff.com/players/124640446

Quote Originally Posted by PsYCHzZz View Post
    !Granted

you can start masturbating by tomorrow

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Application Form

1_Your RGC Username: NAAAAAAAAAAAATZ
    2_How can you contribute to the group?: I can contribute to the group by inviting players and my friends to play on JHC Channel. I will help to reduce spoilers/quitters/maphacker on this channel. I'll make this channel active by having an event and handle it on my own.
    3_Links to any contributions If any: I'm inviting players right now.
    4_Reason why you want to join?: I want to be a part of this great community. I want to help this community to be more bigger and active. I want to contribute things that I know.
    5_What is your motivation?: Charbel99999, he's my clanlord and I'm willing to help him.
    6_Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm a Channel Administrator on a Room in Garena. I can handle things up. I have a lot experience being staff and can help this channel moderated and clean.

Additional Information

1_Your name: Nathaniel Cunanan
    2_Age: 17
    3_State, Country: PH
    4_Tell us something about yourself: 5'3 In a height, Filipino citizen, Catholic, Loves to play DOTA
    5_Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 8
    6_How often active are you?: After school, atleast 14 hours in a DAY. 14/7

[QUOTE=plznoobaltqq;1181978]Now Recruiting

JHC staff is a group of friendly, experienced and motivated personnel. We are expected to act in a mature way no matter what the situation is. We are known as one of the best staffers in the client. We expect our members to work in a serious way yet remain friendly as much as possible. Ego, Trolling, Flaming won't be tolerated, members who don't or/and can't maintain a positive image will be removed at once.

staffs
    5 staffs will be picked , will start as moderators ,with chance to be promoted to vouchers,admins,head admins

Requirements

1_Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
    2_Must have a low warning level.
    3_Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules.
    4_No spamming/low quality.
    5_No scam reports what so ever.

Application Form

1_Your RGC Username: soulshooter29
    2_How can you contribute to the group?: i will advertise at the other channels and invite friends to play in the channel and i will also help the players with their question about the channel and mostly i want to make the channel with free from any form of violation
    3_Links to any contributions If any:
    4_Reason why you want to join?: i want to have more friends and i want to help other peoples who needs my help
    5_What is your motivation?: I want to have a good gaming community that's free from any form of violation
    6_Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i know i will do my duties and responsibilities

Additional Information

1_Your name: Jadison P. Dival
    2_Age: 15
    3_State, Country: PH
    4_Tell us something about yourself: I am young as you see in my age but i am matured enough to be a staff
    5_Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 7
    6_How often active are you?:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123