Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

lol he is sEx.TimeStopped hehe anyways !SUPPORT XD
    "Never give up sometimes is the last key that opens the door"

lol

yea
    up with those 2 bitches ! they deserve
    Up !

•Your RGC Username:Wisperer
    What are some of your skills?: Making forums , Banning Leavers, pointing if its lan or not and supporting players
    How can you contribute to the group?: Yes , Im HeadAdmin in MiddleEast ,Admin in support,Voucher in Ban support.
    Links to any contributions If any:http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=183813.
    Reason why you want to join?:Mostly Online At work , Can help Banning Leavers And afkers a lot.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I can help The channel.
    •Name:Charbel
    Country/State:Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Helpfull,mannered
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
    How active are you on the computer?:About 6-7 hours a day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:nop
    Last edited by WrongTurn; 20-02-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Kurama!
    What are some of your skills?:Moderating the room, banning leavers, game ruiners, Maphackers and find out TC abusers, able to answer users' questions and etc.
    How can you contribute to the group?: Doing any work the higher staff has asked me to do like checking replay and find out *Leaver* both in forum reports and channel games.
    Links to any contributions If any: Currently Head Admin of Myanmar Channel, Support and Ban Support Staff. Helped many users in their most problems
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to be a part of a larger community and have more friends, meet many people. And make RGC a better place for gaming.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I do all the things I need to do in RGC even though I may have problems in real life. And an active, quick respond, fast learner and good-mannered staff.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Aung Kyaw Oo
    Country/State: Myanmar/Yangon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm a fast learner, good-mannered in both real-life and in RGC, patient and also willing to learn new things.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: (8)
    How active are you on the computer?: about 10 hours a day (but never afk for a long time)
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I guess. I like internet better. Got many friends there , more than in my real life.
    True Strengh Lies in Your Soul

good luck!
    RGC : DeMonOfTheDark

Application Form

Your RGC Username: UltrA.NoOB
    What are some of your skills?: good at support u can count on me for anything designer programmer and have a wide experience
    How can you contribute to the group?: i ll be active for members on RGC asking for help and be happy to, FYI some admins on RGC ignores us while asking for help , i ll try not be like them
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?: i am an admin on some WoW servers and i would like to be admin on rgc cz its the best gaming client, and like i said some admins aren t replying to us so i would like to be better than them, and make a better picture for RGC admins
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: well , i have a big experience being admin, and i was a moderator RPG staff but i got some problems with the times of work and school so i demoted my self but know i ll be active all the time

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Elie Skaff
    Country/State: Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: helpful, calm, accept all cases, dont get mad quickly, finish my work directly fast and with care, supportive, love speeking to people and helping them, outgoing , gregarious, ...
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7
    How active are you on the computer?: weekends from 12 morning till 2 midnight, weekdays 4 pm to 10 pm except friday till 2 midnight also
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: hmm, no not realy

thx for u considerations

Requirements:
    Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months: I joined R.G.C. on 10/06/2012
    Must have a low warning level: I have been banned only 1 time because I leave the game
    No spamming/low quality.No spam/ no low quality.
    No open/unresolved scam reports. Never
    You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis: Ok

Application Form:
    Your RGC Username: iTzChakAL
    What are some of your skills?: I can spend time watching replays and report upon those who do not play by the rules
    How can you contribute to the group?: Puedo ayudar baneando afks, leavers, gameruiners y sobre todo aquellos que lo hacen intencionalmente y asi limpiar el RGC de todos los jugadores noobs
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?: I have experience in other rooms and I am able to take on this great responsibility
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I am a very observant person and treat everyone equally, no favoritism to friends

Miscellaneous Questions
    Name: Nicolas
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a responsible person and I like to be fair to all
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    How active are you on the computer?: 11 - 15 Hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No, I try to make people feel that I am well on the Internet and in person
    Last edited by 1TzChakAL; 26-02-2013 at 02:53 AM.

i cant wait for the results..i hope i could be the one of them
    I HATE HACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee~12. View Post
    i cant wait for the results..i hope i could be the one of them
    Ya bro thts the problem all think like that... this is exciting.. just like waiting for the results of job interview.

Last edited by ~4e[RT]eNoK~; 25-02-2013 at 09:36 AM.

too many smiiles.... its definitely mine

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    too many smiiles.... its definitely mine
    ahahahahh p

Requirements:

-Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months: I started playing on rgc from 1 year. but this account is new
    -Must have a low warning level: I have been banned only 1 time because I flamed In the Lobby...not fighting just talking with a friend and i flamed
    -No spamming/low quality: No spam/ no low quality.
    -No open/unresolved scam reports: no
    -You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis: ok

-Your RGC Username: Double--damage
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation. I played about 3-4 years dota and detecting share abuse, leave and when someone is feeding intentional.
    -How can you contribute to the group?: Banning the violators and answering in any queries and work with the are staff members like a team to make (EU) Public a better room.
    -Links to any contributions If any: I am tc in eu(Public) channel, I've made a lot of reports and helping rgc. Check here
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/search.php?searchid=2389910

Miscellaneous Questions:

-Name: Nadim
    -Country/State: Lebanon
    -In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am good person but I don't like the guys who violate the rules and ruin others games
    -Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8.
    -How active are you on the computer?: From 12 hours to 16 u can check on rgc i am always online
    -Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

-Reason why you want to join?: I want to ban the leavers
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I dont know if i deserve the rank just want to help
    Last edited by Double--damage; 01-03-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Double--damage View Post
    Requirements:

-Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months: I started playing on rgc from 1 year. but this account is new
    -Must have a low warning level: I have been banned only 1 time because I flamed In the Lobby...not fighting just talking with a friend and i flamed
    -No spamming/low quality: No spam/ no low quality.
    -No open/unresolved scam reports: no
    -You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis: ok

-Your RGC Username: Double--damage
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation. I played about 3-4 years dota and detecting share abuse, leave and when someone is feeding intentional.
    -How can you contribute to the group?: Banning the violators and answering in any queries and work with the are staff members like a team to make (EU) Public a better room.
    -Links to any contributions If any: I am tc in eu(Public) channel, I've made a lot of reports and helping rgc. Check here
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/search.php?searchid=2389910

Miscellaneous Questions:

-Name: Nadim
    -Country/State: Lebanon
    -In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am good person but I don't like the guys who violate the rules and ruin others games
    -Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8.
    -How active are you on the computer?: From 12 hours to 16 u can check on rgc i am always online
    -Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

-Reason why you want to join?: I want to ban the leavers
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I dont know if i deserve the rank just want to help
    Exactly like mine, good job! -_-'

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtH_LeGenD View Post
    Exactly like mine, good job! -_-'
    Yes what a coincidence !

Ps..i dont even care about that rank or power..i already have a tc and i can buy it every month or buy higher stuff..i am just offering my free time to help eu staff
    Last edited by Double--damage; 01-03-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli42 View Post
    Application Form:

Your RGC Username: Makaveli42
    How can you contribute to the group?: I’m a task-oriented individual who always delivers on his word. When I say I’ll get something done I’ll go out of my way to do it. I know the rules well, know what’s expected from a moderator, and have a good understanding of how RGC works. I really hate it when there’s work to be done that’s left unattended.
    What are some of your skills?: I’d say my people skills first and foremost. I love interacting with users and helping people in need of assistance. I also have a keen eye for detail which is always a plus. I'm also well acquainted with managing forums and using programs like Photoshop, Excel, and Spss.
    Links to any contributions If any: I'd say my most notable contributions are in the suggestion forum. I'm always looking for ideas which would allow RGC to grow more as a gaming platform and as a home for dota users. I could post links to ban requests I’ve made in the past but to be quite honest, I don’t feel like they warrant being labeled as a noteworthy contribution. Keeping that in mind here are a few threads from both the leavers and suggestion sections:
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=186843
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=184426
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=181590
    Reason why you want to join?: I’ve been on RGC for about a year and a half. During my time here I’ve met some wonderful people and had a lot of great laughs, something I didn't know when I was a part of other gaming clients. The general feel around RGC is just special and I’d really love to give back to a community which has already given me so much.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff? I’m really not sure if I deserve to be staff or not. However, one thing I do know is if given a chance, I won’t let the people who chose me down.

Miscellaneous Questions:

Name: Abed
    Country/State: Beirut, Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I’m the kind of person who values modesty and good manners above everything else. I’m overly calm and amiable (people who know me in real life can testify to that) and I really enjoy dealing with all kinds of individuals no matter what their background is.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
    How active are you on the computer?: Pretty active. If I had to give a rough estimate it would be around 8 hours per day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

Final Note: Best of luck to everyone applying.
    This guy realy deserve to be a stuff..he is always on the forum helping people

Application Form

Your RGC Username: ΑΣΦ_iNoeL
    What are some of your skills?: IT expert
    How can you contribute to the group?: burning desire to ban leavers most specially maphackers
    Links to any contributions If any: none so far
    Reason why you want to join?: i really want to help ban maphackers , leavers etc. to make RGC become a good platform to play. and possibly become Maphacker free environment
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: because i have all the Qualification needed i guess

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Ian Noel Manatad
    Country/State: Philippines
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: im a moody. i often lost my temper if i think im being cheated on. that's why i really really want become a staff here on EU public and soon all rooms
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    How active are you on the computer?: most of the time i spent my time on my PC because im a fresh graduate and im still relaxing for 1 full year but even so ill still be active because i got an online job so, nonetheless im very active.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: no

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast