Default Ban 3 feeder gameruiner lowskilled bobs

These 3 guyz ruin 99% of the games they play,i just rly don't think IHL league should be starred by them...and neither our games should be ruined by them

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c3cdf7352625

that argf guy got like 21-28 stats or w/e , that is just said,and he fails all the games he plays,�bersad...rly at least warn him,

that pnutz guy totally brainless,not warding,unable to use his skill,unable to gank etcetc...

Komradzz...well,he is like rakiya and shock...they all are �berlowskilled but komradzz is not admin,so plz unvouch him

Best regards,
    PiXiE

Dear user,

So you are the uber skill right?As far as i am concerned most games i played with those players they never gave me any reason for warns etc etc.But i will leave that for another admin to decide since you may think i have something personal with you.

Best regards,
    The Staff.

REJECTED
    Hey CsoKi everygame u playing = everygame u whining about yours teammates.Everygame ur team failed( not you ofcourse as u think) , but rememeber , when I got this badplay with earthshaker u got 1-8 razor or smth.
    Yesterday u dodging game , got truanted + warned , then u come forum and lie about ur router.That was obvious dodge as I saw and as all ppl saw.You are lucky that kind Atlantes didn’t know the matter and untimebanned u(probably u lie to him also).Next game u played yesterday ur leaving with Roof on middle. I wud give u 50 % for ragequit and timeban for this behaviour, but there was m1G1 as higher staffmemeber and he gave u just 30 %. And u r talking about ban these ppl?And stop lie about that guy argf that he failed everygame.Stats nothing shows and he is decent player.Komradzz playing time to time bad or good , as we all do.
    Yeah and im uberskileed? Just lol a you.Ye I failed with earthshaker so what? One game nothing shows , but if u continue provoking me with words like that u will be punished for sure.
    In everygame when u getting killed you starting FF and flame ur team.One more time I ll see that u will be punished as well.Im rly sick of you and your behaviour

I did not untimebanned him >.<. The only thing I did was lowering the warn to 10% because of not showing up for a game
    You can check the rules HERE.

Closed & Moved.