Thread: Tale of A hero

Default Tale of A hero

Are there any news about this project? As far as I remeber it was scheduled to 2006 and this year will come to its end soon...

Default Re: Tale of A hero

Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. Especially wether there will be an english or german release...

You are both right. Tale of Hero is made by our Moravian team (Moravia is part of Czech Republic where czech vine is produced ...) and its their first project they are working on together. Thanks to it there were more issues to deal with than in case of our a bit experienced team that made Black Mirror, Nibiru and now Reprobates. It led to some delay so now we are looking for English / German release dates at the end of Q1/2007.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroman
    It led to some delay so now we are looking for English / German release dates at the end of Q1/2007.
    did you find a publisher for germany (or GB/USA)? I don't think it has been announced yet, so I'm wondering about that.

Not for UK because UK market is really tough one. In case of Germany we are of course in discussions with DTP. We are really satisfied wwith our cooperation so its logical step. We signed Russia, some EE countries, we are in discussions in France, Spain etc. Lets say "standard" situation ... .

Can you give a name of Russian publisher or it is better to wait for them to announce?