View Poll Results: Have you heard of Theseis before? What do you think about our game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • It looks Good

9 52.94%
  • I'm going to buy it!

4 23.53%
  • I want it for all platforms

1 5.88%
  • i'm not interested

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theseis Game

Default Theseis Game

Dear All,

This past 2 years i'm sure you heard of Theseis, give us your opinion if you like. We would like your feedback!

Thanks

Default Re: Theseis Game

I think it looks great. Regarding platforms: if there was a Xbox 360 version I would buy that one, since my PC is not very powerful anymore, and I generally prefer playing on consoles...

Well not to worry, it will be on Xbox 360 as well. But firstly it willl come out on PC, then Xbox 360. Maybe things will change and we launch them the same time, we need to decide on it first. Well, the game will be created to be equally played on both modern pc's as well as the little older versions. so maybe you might be able to play it on your old pc first!

Concerning buying a game, do you have a publisher already?

at the moment we are in discussions with a lot of publishers that are interested in getting our game. we haven't finalized anything yet. Soon we will reveal when the time is right.

Looks very good! Good luck with it! Do you have any (preliminary) released date set?

Isac , we are looking at a completion of the game by 2nd quarter 2007 and a release right after that, maybe 3rd or 4th quarter. And thank you for your comments!

Sounds good, then the 360 will be cheaper too

Yes but not the game

Haha, I guess not Will the game have direct controls, or will it be point 'n click? And are the screenshots on the website in-game graphics?

Direct controls, the mouse for the camera and the keyboard for the rest! Usual stuff...like i said , think of Tomb Raider style without Lara! ..and her guns and yes the screenshots are in game shots, the ones with the guy in front right?

Yes. Ok, sounds cool!

Theseis looks really good
    Gameplay looks solid an the story seems to be very interesting as well.
    In my opinion it would be better for the game if it launches for pc and xbox 360 at the same time.
    Keep up the good work Track7

Hey Hellboy, thank you for your kind words. Why do you actually believe we should launch it the same day? I know many use this option however, there might be some surprrises under our sleeve! .. So we will have to wait and see!

Well, if you mean extra stuff for the xbox 360 version that would be great!
    Do you even think about adding some xbox live features to the game? Such as leaderboards, marketplace content an why not some online gaming features?

well anything that comes out on Xbox 360 is always leaderboard friendly. No online gaming but to be able to compare with others your achievements , well ofcourse!. How great would it be a GREEK Mythological, Original Script and something compared to Tombraider on your Console? on HD? WOW! i love the sound of that!

Sounds nice. By the way, as I asked Sproing, what do you think about adventure games and Wii? Do you think it could succeed?

Are you kidding me? of course they will work and be successful, just the graphics i'm worried about, since i'm a graphical type of guy ...but really, imagine yourself just being in the game and using your hands to put things together!.....i think i'ts an amazing idea, and you never know, we might get on Wii aswell! .. We will see.

Yeah, thats what I thought. Although graphics isn't that bad, not if you play it anyway, it's very smooth actually!

can't wait to get my hands on one as well, here in greece, already own an Xbox 360, and the graphics just blow me away!.. It reminds me something like our Game THESEIS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast