Default Warn dedok_flashman, finger_blocker and rugrat

Game: ihl1783
    accused of: game destroying, noob play, killstealing, rage quitting
    Accused users / super moderators: dedok flashman, finger blocker and rugrat

i think dedok and finger got warned already, but warn rugrat too... farms all game, and doesnt activate bkb in the deciding clash then he types ff and leaves the game ... we all played kinda bad, but stilll follow the rules at least guys, that includes you too rugrat

heres the replay
    Attached Files Attached Files

ill handle this

Blackwater.usa warned 30 for flaming other people while playing awful, never ganging midd
    Dedok_flashman exiled for being tard
    Finger_blocker warned 30 for trying to steal 100hp heroes with ulti
    Rugrat is not warned as he did nothing bad and the only reason you through this up is after he warned you for your flame, then you goes in channel..... REPORTED
    Also the supposed ff and leave claim,
    36:54 [All] Megabyte]ME: ff
    36:57 [All] BlackWater.USA: Ff
    37:35 [All] rugrat: ff
    3 ff's means you are allowed to leave, now go learn rules, eg 3ff's, dont flame etc
    CLOSED
    Last edited by Ruggy-; 15-05-2010 at 04:36 AM.

i have reopened this to destroy the "myth" that admins are invulernable to warns or requests and to imply that every request will be taken seriously and handled objectively.

i will look into this later.

reopened

tannen's intentions were pure when he reopened this request, and he was right when he said every request should be taken serious.

This request was no exception. Rugrat did nothing wrong in leaving, 3 ff's were already typed in allchat - thus he was free to leave.

EDIT: Pi whispered me on b.net and said he was unhappy about the flame-warn issued by rugrat since everyone else flamed in that game as well including rugrat. After reading the chatlog, I must agree, everyone did flame. My guees is, what sparked your warn was the fact you as a 3-10 alche blamed the 6-5 dk who was the only player playing remotely good on your team for your loss.

However, if you want that warn removed you'll have to make an appeal or speak to rugrat in private

//souwl
    Last edited by SouwlEye; 15-05-2010 at 02:01 PM.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    tannen's intentions were pure when he reopened this request, and he was right when he said every request should be taken serious.

This request was no exception. Rugrat did nothing wrong in leaving, 3 ff's were already typed in allchat - thus he was free to leave.

EDIT: Pi whispered me on b.net and said he was unhappy about the flame-warn issued by rugrat since everyone else flamed in that game as well including rugrat. After reading the chatlog, I must agree, everyone did flame. My guees is, what sparked your warn was the fact you as a 3-10 alche blamed the 6-5 dk who was the only player playing remotely good on your team for your loss.

However, if you want that warn removed you'll have to make an appeal or speak to rugrat in private

//souwl
    Ok let me clear it up, the reason i gave the warn was for flame, not mainly due to bad language flame but blaming others for his awfulness!
    15mins chat time, he blames us at mid even though we were going to gang someone down i think!
    18mins tells lina leave the game, can't say for what, not looking replay
    37mins blames me for loss even though he has played pathetic all game(this is the final straw)
    Also, we had sk lina lane(standard lane, yeah?) and alchemist was suppose to roam! I did not get a gang for the first 10mins of gametime at least, this is not a roaming alchemist!