Thread: Gofu

Default Gofu

Your name: kostantinos

Your country:Greece

bnet name: GOFU

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: dn eimai safelisted se kapoio channel gt dn exw asxoli8ei pote

Your activity and average playtime each week: 40 hours/week

How long you have been playing DotA: 4 years

Your ability to communicate with others: i believe i am quite good at communicating with other people

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: yeap i follow all the rules

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: MonkeyD.Luffy who is a friend of mine

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: i stay calm and i try to find the best option for the team

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?: no problem

Why do you want to be an Admin: i want to become admin to offer the best possible games to everyone willing to play dota and without leavers, flammer, etc

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: i want u to pick me up because in my opinion i can make the best possible games and get rid of some leavers

A few things about yourself: calm, friendly and i love to play video games and especially dotA

ayto me to aggliko elliniko dn to katalava... mia erwthsh thn apantas me agglika kai thn allh me ellhnika...??? xD
    tecpa kalos fenesai alla more active gia na s "koita3oun"

k kt akoma good luck!

Egw pisteuw pws prepei na 3anakaneis to thread sou edit me agglikous kai ellhnikous xarakthres bazontas mia ka8eto ( / ) se auta pou 8eleis na peis...An den to kaneis auto pisteuw pws 8a gineis rejected...To application sou den einai ka8olou wraio...

Quote Originally Posted by HoLiC View Post
    Egw pisteuw pws prepei na 3anakaneis to thread sou edit me agglikous kai ellhnikous xarakthres bazontas mia ka8eto ( / ) se auta pou 8eleis na peis...An den to kaneis auto pisteuw pws 8a gineis rejected...To application sou den einai ka8olou wraio...

~~~> Swstos o an8rwposS +fonw mz t <~~~

Gine pio energos sto site kai ksana kane etisi
    Rejected.